My friend at work calls me Frodo now..lol as a nickname

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
Lol it was very funny, i was at work, and my friend saw my evenstar necklace and my One Ring and she goes "I have a nickname for you now" and i was like: what? and she was like: Frodo!
And i was like: ohh thats a good name, why are you calling me frodo
and she said: because you carry the One Ring, your frodo baggins the ringbearer

so now ive accepted the name Frodo by my friend, so now that is my nickname at work, although it would be great if she nicknamed me Arwen because of the evenstar and because arwen is one of my favorite characters, but i the name Frodo rocks too since Frodo is another one of my favorite characters, and i DO carry the One Ring, so its all good, maybe she will give me two nicknames...Frodo and Arwen *fingers crossed*

But it was halarious, because they were handing out something and they forgot me and she yelled out, you forgot frodo! and i was like YEAH YOU FORGOT FRODO OVER HERE! its okay though, since im a hobbit, its hard to find me, because im so short

LOL i know...random but it was rather funny, but she hasnt called me frodo since that day, i bet she forgot, maybe if she says "what was my nickname for you again?" i can say "you nicknamed me arwen remember?"

HAHAHA

Kitoky
confused

Em...hehe...haha?

I really don't see the point of this thread.

Iirima
Umm...o-kay...I don't see why this needs to have an entire thread to be devoted to it...

ash007
indeed wink

raven guardia
same here.....but as long as we are talking about nick names.

my family and best friend all call me hermione (off of Harry potter)....they say I'm smart like her, and act like her too. but that is okay with me because she is very smart.

pip-foot
Kit, you should be the mod smile you get really mad about useless threads smile So do i, but i;m not on enough to be mod smile STOP MAKING USELESS THREADS PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad

CleverRaven
I have a friend and he has hobbit hair and i call him Samwise. He was like: thats that fat hobbit, well he's awsome.

OrliNElijahsGrl
im sorry, good grief, friday the 13th brings grouchiness in people! EEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Im sorry, it was related to lotr, and i thought it was funny
im so sorry if you thought it was a "pointless" thread

Smodden
omg i just relized it was fri 13th arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

no this is terible i almost forgot and now i get reminded....and don't listen to the nassty hobbitsses orli...i mean frodo...i like this thread...at least its not an "official" or "club"big grin

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL! guess what! i have two nicknames now..Frodo and Arwen!! HAHAA! two great nicknames! Im proud of the nicknames!

dont worry, "not listening...not listening" (lol) to them! hahaha, its a lotr thread, its related to lotr, its not any different than half of the threads here, so its not a big freakin deal

YES FRIDAY THE 13TH! Ive had a clumsy friday the 13th, everything has went wrong with me....at work EXPECIALLY! ive been dropping things and just not being all the way there...ect

Lol tonight is watch scary movies night!!!

Ariadne
Yep, it's Friday the 13th. I have my lucky penny though, so it's all good. Except for the fact that my penny really shouldn't be all that lucky, but it is anyway. Must not get too off topic though.

angelsflame265
some of me less oppesed lotr's fans call me frodo because i like elijah wood and i have a frodo bookmark, so when i use a diffrent bookmark "what are u cheating on frodo?" its all fun

Pipage558
I have a friend whose nickname is Frodo and my other friends name is Sam so they joke around and say they need each other and need to destory the ring

Kitoky
Dont' let a cat cross your path wink

muse5
ah, friday the 13th...
i have a nickname story too, so i was at this music festival at the beach with some friends and i was telling my friend sam about the 'u know you are obsessed when...' and one of them was you have nickname related to lotr, and she was like mols, you need one, at that moment i either spilled my drink or tripped over something, and i have been known ever since as 'Fool of a Took' hence my nickname!!
i don't think anyone cared, but i do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.