LOTR Video games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElvesRule24/7
Now I have both Two Towers and ROTK for ps2. And they r pretty sweet games, would have to say that Helms deep if my fav level in TTT. The black gate in ROTK is really sweet 2. But almost all the elves still die at helms deep in the game just like in the movie. lol. What do u guys think of these games????

Smodden
good games, can't wait 4 trilogy to come out...

ATM4eternity
I thought the games were pretty good but i think if they would have put more time into them and not made rotk the same as TTT it could have been amazing but what are ya gonna do, o well,,, p.s. whats trilogy????

Smodden
after u beat rotk, the words: the LOTR trilogy 2004 or something like that comes up... i heard its a game with levels from all 3 movies in it...

blitzdegal
I've been playing RoTK, and Helms Deep (the 1st level) is from the 2nd movie, but I haven't seen any levels from the 1st movie.

blitzdegal
Could anybody tell me how to get past the 2nd tower in Minas Tirith? I know you have to use the one catapult at the far left to kill the 1st tower, but how do you get rid of the 2nd tower (appears at the far right). There's no catapult there.

Vegeta13
there are three catapults all together, 2 on the left one on the right

raven guardia
I have been playing TT LOTR game for ps2 and I cant change my Charecter I keep trying but it dont work. plus when I almost move beat the first part of the game Frodo goes and gets him self stabbed then I try and save him and I get killed!......D*mn frodo.

MorgulLord
Yea, coming soon. If you go on onering.net gamign archives tells you latest there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.