New Zelda Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shagmobile
Hey i was hearing news about a new zelda game for gamecube. i was just wondering wat was going to happen is it goin to be cell-shaded again or is it gonna be like OOT and MM.

SaTsuJiN
well hopefully they'll surpass the goodness of the tokyo gameshow link vs gannon teaser. I really enjoyed the realisticness of the physics and all.

JKozzy
Let's have another OoT and we'll be good big grin

Linkalicious
They need to make a Zelda turned based RPG. You could have Link, Shiek, Goron, Zora...who knows what else they could think up. I'm getting kinda sick of the same old zelda after 7 or 8 of them...

TrAnCeDuO
..........................ROFL LMAO!!!!!YEAH RIGHT!!!!!THAT WOULD BE PATHETIC!

Jedi Shmedi
In an article I read in Nintendo Power, Miyomoto said that the next Zelda game will be cell-shaded and that we won't be seeing a realistic Link for a while. (which in my opinion isn't a bad thing)

TrAnCeDuO
AWW THAT REALLY SUCKS!!!i hate cel shaded its so crappy!

Tex
No its not, The Wind Waker was absolutely beautiful, I'd love another cell shaded version.

I really hope they cell shade the new Mario aswell.

Samas-adian
YES, Zelda is god for adventures. Wind Waker was brilliant. It one mostly all the Game of the Year's for most respectble publications and websites. The used cell chade very effectivily and not just some crazy gimmick. I love Zelda because it isnt real, thats the whole point. Its a fairy tale with huge side quests, games and things to do.

SaTsuJiN
the cell shaded is nice, but the ONLY thing I dont like graphically about wind waker, is that the distance is too blurry. Even characters or items 6 feet away are so fuzzy its annoying to look at.

Samas-adian
well, i didnt even relized that it was blurry. but oh well then.

DracotheDragon
I hope to god its not going to be cell shaded, because let's just face it, WW was good, but its graphics were HORRIBLE! OoT graphics would be best, but I'm not complaining, Zelda is my fav game series.

Linkalicious
apparently you haven't played many of the newer rpgs. most of the characters are pathetic.

TrAnCeDuO
because wind waker was cel shaded i didnt even touch it....i hate it so much...i mean god...to me graphics mean alot...you could have a video game that stars a chibi-link and have 200 hours of sidequests and such but i will still refuse to play...just becuz its looks like total dog crap...

and linkalicious...yes i have played newer rpgs....and if they did make it turnbased like final fantasy...then i would never play zelda cuz that is so retarded..

DracotheDragon
If Zelda went turn based, Nintnedo would be really retarted.

VengeanceGOD
To refuse to play the game because of graphics just makes you an idiot, I'm sorry. Not to mention, have you ever seen Wind Waker running as a game, or just the still screencaps? 'Cause those looked horrible, but in the game the cel-shading looks gorgeous.

DracotheDragon
The graphics for Windwaker suck. I'm sorry, but they're horrible. N64's Ocarina of Time has the best graphics.

JKozzy
Cel-shaded is cool, to a point. WW was cool with it, I just think it deters a bit if the next one is also cel-shaded. Why not have one with character models from say, SSBM? That would be good, the graphics on that game are mint. I want at least one Zelda game for GCN w/o cel-shaded, but if the next one is, then it's looking like we're going to have to wait until Nintendo's new consule.... sad

IBTonks
I've played the game, and i still haye cel shading, although the game was kewl...i just wish it was like OoT and MM would have been so much beter! i would have enjoyed it a lot more

Linkalicious
the cell shading was way better than the graphics in OoT, but i don't like how they made Link look. They could have cell-shaded him, but made him look more like the Link in OoT and it would have been better.

Why does everyone like Link in SSBM? He looks a hell of a lot better in Soul Caliber 2 than he does in SSBM...

JKozzy
Well I'm just relating to another Nintendo game; of course he looks awesome in SCII.

shagmobile
i wouldn't mind another cell shaded game i mean this one was great. but i dont want it to be turn based that would almost wreck everything LOZ was based on. but it would be the best if it was normal and he grew up and all that again. it would also be good say if they had maybe a few new weapons but they shouldnt get rid of any. o yeah he did look great in SC2 and he was a great fighter.

'chelle
I thought Windwaker was pretty good ^_^

Linkalicious
ruin the series? they already ruined the series when they created 4 swords. 4 person multi-player couldn't be much worst than turn based. And it'd be interesting to see what kinda story they built up. since Zelda doesn't have much of a story to begin with.

Duh go find all the pieces of the triforce and save the damsel in distress. real tough script to write there

'chelle
I still have to finish Majoro's Mask. It's frustrating the hell outta me >.<

Xed
The next one is 4 swords for the GC. But I heard that there may be an Ocariana of time remake for it as well. On top of that theres windwaker2 coming out but I don't know about the graphics.

Tex
I heard the next Zelda game is Windwaker2, so I'm assuming the cell-shading stays.

Whatever it turns out to be, I hope there are more temples, harder enemies, puzzles and larger worlds.

Evil Dead
Either of you ever play Zelda 2? .....circa 1988. They did it a long time ago......and it failed miserably.

My two favorite Zelda games are the original and OoT..........they need to make another Zelda game like either of those two. I think a much larger version of the original with of course 10000x better graphics would be sweet.

Xed
That is a bit of an exaggeration. Windwaker was good but far to short compared to MM and OoT.

I heard that they are also making an OoT remake for GC wit proper graphics!

And yes cell shading will be around for a long time with Zelda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.