Superman meets the ThunderCats!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilverFighter
When I first saw the comic book I couln't believe it!!! I read yesterday and the idea of Superman fightin the ThunderCats seem cool. Unfortunally is was a let down. Not enough fightin and the ending came too quick. I do wish there will be another, and better in the future.

Lord Ryugen
Who won?

Spawnie
I only watched the toon ThunderCats when I was a kid, it was pretty good. Was that a U.S. production toon? I watched that on some Italian channel.

WindDancer
it was a tie, but Superman did fought all the members of the ThunderCats

Linkalicious
no way...panthro kicked his ass with the nunchucks

WindDancer
He did smack down Superman a few times. I really wanted to see Lion-O fight Superman at least 3 pages long. The figths were mostly all the ThunderCats members again'st Superman. No fair for Superman he got ambush so much.

Rasta
Thundercats?

I remember watching a bit of that years and years ago. Didn't they just turn into different types of big cats, I.e Panther, Lion, Tiger?

If so. Superman would terminate every single one of them, with ease.

WindDancer
Here in America they show them on Toonami, but I don't know if they still on cable erm

Hegemon875
No they didn't turn into cats they WERE cats.

WindDancer
Cats from outter space wink

Lord Ryugen
They used to fight a mummy called Mum-Ra who lost all his powers if he looked at a mirror

Deus_ex_Machina
yeah those were the days

looking at that goofy ol man turning into a pepped up warrior by saying some goofy phrases

havent seen the comic yet

WindDancer
Mum ra was a good villain I also like it those lunartics (or whatever they were call)

FrothByte
Thundercats? brings back memories. did the cats use their vehicles in fighting superman or was it a hand to hand fight?

Lord Ryugen
He was good but come on he had one of the most pathetic weakness's known to man

Deus_ex_Machina
which was?

sorry forgot :$

kal-el
'IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!EVERLIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!M
OMRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!1

Lord Ryugen
He' stares at his reflection he becomes a decrepid old mummy whos only power is to bugger off before Liono splits him down the middle with the sword of omens

WindDancer
Now I remenber!!!! Besides Mum-ra there were the Lunatacs, Captain Shiner, and some cyborgs villains. Yeah those could have been included in the storyline.

It would been cool to see Doomsday fighting Lion-O.

Lord Ryugen
Can't remember any Lunatics, but I aggree it would be cool to see Lion-O vs Doomsday. He'd lose but it would still be cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.