Incubus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
anyone like this band ? .. i jus bought 2 of there cds .. and well i dont like them as much as i thought

steely balls
I like'em, what cds did you get

stinkfist462
uhh
Crow Left In The Murder and uhh Morning View ...

morning view is WAYYY better

steely balls
i personally like their new one but morning view is good

stinkfist462
there new one doesnt sound like there old one .. but hey .. i only got 2 of there many cds right ?

steely balls
i heard that their really early stuff was trippy

stinkfist462
awesome .. i like trippy music .. i think i will go buy there old stuff .. since it is on sale

Samas-adian
Yes they were a tad bit trippy but... I love Make Yourself (Drive), and, S.C.I.E.N.C.E. They hve really trippy musical bits but most of thier songs are heavy and pretty darn good. Morning View I heard was very poppy. So check a few songs out from earlier stuff like... A Certian Shade of Green, New Skin, Priviledge. Good stuff.

stinkfist462
dude .. i dont have that much money man .. roll eyes (sarcastic) ..... stick out tongue

Samas-adian
There is something called Mp3'd and check out their website they have all their music on their.

http://www.enjoyincubus.com/

stinkfist462
ok .. wil do .. as soon as my comp stops ****ing up

Samas-adian
haha i hate when that happens

stinkfist462
GAH !! .. i dont want to restart cause i got too many things i dont want to log off of !! mad

Samas-adian
I understand. laughing

stinkfist462
big grin .. ok .. i think its getting better .. but still laggy ..

incuhead1024
fungus amongous science and make yourself are their best cds.. morning view would have to be their worst. if you know incubus when they started at the age of 15.. their music then was a lot better than it is now. i've been listening to them since i was in 5th grade, now in 11th. it's weird seeing them go from their older cds to morning view, but after the new bassist ben kenney came in, they went a little older and its awesome.

incuhead1024
their earlier stuff is a lot more trippy, check out fungus amongous.. it's got a mushroom on it. back then when they made that cd, i think they were around 15 and they tripped off shrooms all the time, that's why they write so good. i guess you have to listen to their older stuff to understand, but it has more of a trippy sound to it.

stinkfist462
... will do

Shoukan
one of my favorite bandsthumb up

stinkfist462
cool

Shoukan
I haven't been in the music discussion in awhile so I thought i would reply to some threads

stinkfist462
Cool .. yeah i jus started in this forum .

DeNiro
I like incubus alot

Darth Revan
Incubus rock it's one of my favorite bands

But I don't have "A Crow Left of the Murder" yet sad

stinkfist462
its ok .. i guess... i havent heard much of the, .. but its still pretty good

SAtown_punk
My girlfriend bought "A Crow Left of the Murder" today, and I just heard. I'm not quite sure I like it, however. Though I'm positive it will grow on me. I loved SCIENCE and Make Yourself, but I've never even heard Fungus Amongous. Morning View really wasn't that bad. Anyway, Brandon Boyd is a great singer and a great lyricist, and Incubus is a great band.

SAtown_punk
hello?

:RejosVenomGirl
I have all *counts* 6 of their cds and i love them to death. they rock

SAtown_punk
6? I only know of 5...what's the 6th?

stinkfist462
well i have 2 out of 6 Happy Dance

SAtown_punk
RejosVenomGirl...what are the 6 CD's? I know Fungus Amoungus, SCIENCE, Make Yourself, MorningView, and A Crow Left of the Murder. I've heard there is one before Fungus, but what is it?

steely balls
Enjoy Incubus

Sigillum_Diaboli
i only got there newest one ...

Barf Heaven
I got "A Crow Left of the Murder" a few weeks ago..
It's funny cos the first time I listened to it I was thinkin "what the hell is supposed to be so good about this it sucks" but just the second time I became obsessed with it... It was the only CD I listened to for like, a week...

SAtown_punk
So the CD is called "enjoy Incubus"?

Barf, that's exactly what happened to me. Except for "Megalomaniac" I loved that song the instant I heard it.

VilleValo462
i needed to hear it liek 4 times ...

periera
I love the song "Agoraphobia". But then again, I am a psychology major...smile

steely balls
yes, look at mtv.com you can find out more

Barf Heaven
punk--> Same here. I love Megalomaniac.

One of the things I like about Incubus is their lyrics... They're creepy and weird and sort of poetic in their own way...

SAtown_punk
blah blah blah....Aren't you cool now! Lol, just kidding.

VilleValo462
no expression

periera
I have but one thing to say to you:

Your mom.

Good day sir.

Jeff_Atello
lol. You spelled your name wrong, jennaroo.

VilleValo462
What the f**k?

periera
No YOU spelled my name wrong, jennaroo! Happy Dance

VilleValo462
no you spelled my name wortng stick out tongue

periera
no, you spelled wrong wrong. smile

Jeff_Atello
Shut the hell up, the both of you's, or you'sll be sleepin' with the fishes, see...

Thing_1
I have all 6 of their cd's and I love every single one but their ealier stuff is good....good but trippy.

madsci
i saw incubus live just after the release of "make yourself," and i'd have to say it was the best live performance i had ever seen. i have "s.c.i.e.n.c.e." through "morning view", and i'd have to say that "m.y." is my favorite album. brandon's lyrics are amazing and are of a quality not heard in most modern music. i haven't bought the new one, but i'm sure i'll will.

incubus rocks.

madsci
hip hop purist

Jeff_Atello
I wanted to go see them at Lollapalooza, but I couldn't make it.

VilleValo462
well .. better luck next time

Striel
I think all of their music sounds too much alike. It annoys me. Their new song that was released isn't bad though.

VilleValo462
megalomaniac ?

Jeff_Atello
Nothing they have ever done sounds the same, and that's what's so great about them. Even after 6 albums, they are still growing as a band. That's great.

incuhead1024
they have their tour coming out soon... but nothing close to where i live sad anyone going to any of them?

Jeff_Atello
I haven't even see the dates, but I would love to go.

VilleValo462
gah .. they better come to Minesota... cause every band is forgettin bout this lil place sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.