Will anyone be my Valentine here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
I"m a cool guy that street races, and my girlfriend is going to be her best friends Valentine. So the two girls won't need me, now Strife is lonely. sad

Scythe
Alright then. I see..........................

Veralidaine
sad.......mebbe confusedbabeEx wud be ur valentine.shifty.....

.:[Kamikaze]:.
aww i'll be your valentine.. big grin hehe..

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

chicken fish
NO! ill be your valentine! i have no one! everyones stealing my men friends away to an extent that they don talk to me *cries*

ldene
i'll be chickenfish's valentine smile love love

chicken fish
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! some one loves me! and you are?

ldene
no one in particular. Just trying to be nice smilesmile

chicken fish
well i feel loved.....thanx

ldene
not a problem *hugs*, we all need to feel loved once in a while! smile

Scythe
So, who's my valentine?

CoNfUsEdBaBeEx
are you seriously asking that question? you know u are mine strife. shifty

LanceWindu
You misspelled his name.

CoNfUsEdBaBeEx
Strife is scythe's real name. blink

LanceWindu
Oooooooooh.

That's an odd name...no offense.

Hypochristian
Say, Mr.CoolStreetRacer, if your so cool, why are you on a nerdy forum? Happy Dance

CoNfUsEdBaBeEx
LanceWindu...mad don't say that!! it's a one-of-a-kind and unique name. miffed

LanceWindu
Hence why I added the "no offense", that means there's nothing wrong with it, it's just odd.

No need to get mad at me.

CoNfUsEdBaBeEx
okay, but don't say anything about my valentine. he is a sweet and kind person, who plays the guitar and street races.

Scythe
Aw shucks. Thanks you guys. Well, the real reason I'm at this forum, is because I've grown to like all of you guys, and girls. Everyone here kicks ass, and yeah, it is a wierd name, I have a normal last name though, but let's not get into that, it's Valentines Day. Thank you Vivien, I love you so much, and you'll always be dear to my heart. Always, not a second goes by that I don't think of you, and not a day goes by without me wanting to hold you in my arms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.