What gets you peeved??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
I constantly get stomachaches...its so wierd.... ok this is very off-topic

yeah well it really annoys me cos then i cant think

and u??

Linkalicious
i hate those times when you get the hiccups and can't get rid of them...that peeves me something awful.

Krabs55
i get stomaches too. ..... like when i am scared or stressed..... and they last for a week or a month...last year 3 months b/c i was really depressed !! Pisses me off.

Tired Hiker
It really just peeves me when people speed up when the light turns green no expression just to be in first place when the two lanes merge into one, and then they slow down and start driving all slow. erm What's up with that? So then, of course you have to tailgate them, and that always makes me nervous. I like to get up close and FLASHMYLIGHTS eek! And then pass their ass with the golden gas! scooter

kofmaster
when something wont burn >.< ARGH!!! i hate it !!! everything should be able to be set on fire evil face

SaturnickFlamesX
Not me...

kofmaster
you can burn can't you? shifty

SaturnickFlamesX
Nope...
Try...

kofmaster
really? eek! ....*goes over to saturn and sets his hair on fire...sky points and laughs as he runs around with his hair on fire MAUAAHHAHAA *

laughing ok ok * puts out saturn coz hes cool big grin *

SaturnickFlamesX
Dude...I looked AWESOME!
Set my hair on fire again!
I looked like a Super Saiyn!

kofmaster
super saiyn? blink ok......whats that?

*sets his hair on fire again mauahah* happy

anyway i gtg so cya around big grin BTW thanks again for the thingy

SaturnickFlamesX
Cya!
*Hair still burning...*

Tired Hiker
It just really peeves me when people camp out in my yard and cook eggs on my porch.

Shoukan
people that think that sarcasim is funny

Tired Hiker
God, you must hate me.

Shoukan
no I do not hate you

Tired Hiker
thank you.

Shoukan
what is wrong with your signature TH?

Tired Hiker
Hegemon875 updated it. I don't know if you can see it yet.

WoodLegStool
i dont know..

saucybird007
people with no respect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.