Rare Cd's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
own any ... if so .. what ?

Samas-adian
Fishbone - Servitude

A demonstration Only cd - Even has not for sale
has the Edit version and Album version

stinkfist462
i got uhh

CKY - Volume 2 .

there was like only 1300 or somethin of those made ...

Tool - Salival (autographed)

this is another Out of Print rare thingy .. plus its autographed big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
"Will Rap for Food"- CunninLynguists.

Its hard to find the album Will Rap For Food around my area. But i got it smile

excellent album. i didn't think any tracks had flaws.

stinkfist462
yeah .. those types of cds are awesome .. the kind where all songs are good .. now those are worth anything .. well not anything .. but .. you get the point

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i still dont understand how people listen to music that is very boring. example 50 cent- P.I.M.P...wtf does this song mean? he's a pIMP...who gives a shit

continue thread. smile

stinkfist462
laughing out loud .. yeah 50 cent really bores me .. im not a big fan of rap .. but i like old school shit .. like .. old snoop and dre .. and that whole rap era

h0ck3yh0rr0r
dre didn't write his own lyrics (thats y i dislike him) and snoop was good long ass time ago. smile

if anyone that thinks hip hop is all about singing about money, sex etc etc

i can prove you wrong. the album Will Rap For Food- CunninLynguists is superb.
here's track list

1. Will Rap For Food
2. Lynguistics
3. Mic Like A Memory feat. Kory Calico
4. So Live!
5. Hey
6. Fukinwichu
7. Ain't No Way feat. Mr. SOS and Anetra
8. Missing Children feat. Braille
9. Midnight
10. Thugged Out Since Cub Scouts feat. Jugga The Bully, Mr. Raw
11. Kno's Diggin'
12. Halfanimal
13. Family Ties feat. Cashmere The Professional
14. Dirty South
15. Mindstate
16. Takin' The Loss feat. Jugga The Bully
17. Not Guilty
18. 616 Rewind feat. Tone Deff, Sankofa, Kashal Tee, Celph Titled

The song Rain was best HIp Hop song of 2003. i also recommend Lynguistics and 616 Rewind.

finti
Talk Talk "Live In London 1986"

Evil Dead
Nirvana - Pennyroyal Tea single. Quickly recalled for the song "I hate myself and want to Die"........for obvious reasons.

Green Day - Original Dookie..........the only difference is the back of the cd insert where a girl is holding up an Ernie doll........they took it off because Sesame Street sued them. Also, the spine of the cd case is an olive green.......not the black spine like the cds printed today are.

ICP -The Great Milenko (Hollywood Records both pink/gold)........was pulled off the shelves by Disney the day it was released. They made four different covers with Gold being the rarest. Not many exist......I have one.

tabby999
i have two copys of the deleted Frenzal Rhomb cd, Coughing Up A Storm. i have a origional tape of Sex Pistols Never Mind the Bollocks, oh and Dookie on tape too, both origonal from when they were released

stinkfist462
laughing out loud
i laugh everytime i hear "dookie"

HockeyHorror
Immortal Technique- Revolutionary Vol1 and Vol 2

stinkfist462
i got a bunch of Live Tool cd's .... but those are more bootlegs than rare big grin

wicker_man
I have a pretty rare live Blink 182 cd (entitled All The Live Things ).

stinkfist462
oh i also got Blink 182 - Flyswatter ... not sure if thats rare or not .. confused

Darth Jello
quite a few actually:
all the Dead Kennedys alternative tentacles releases, Fresh fruit 2 disc set, plus the bootlegs: spend 4th of July with the dead kennedys, and Plastic surgery demos
TSOLmessedtrange Love, Live, and Live 1991, thoughts of yesterday posh boy version
Nirvana:Incesticide-first pressing with note, Nevermind-second US pressing with Endless, Nameless, Smells Like Teen Spirit single, Come as you Are single, In Bloom single, Lithium single (US and UK), Heart shaped box single, Rape me single, In Utero UK with Gallons of Rubbing Alcohol flow through the strip, Nirvana UK with Where did you sleep last night, the rockview interview, Kurt Cobain shaped Promo and the bootleg Outcesticide volume 1
Garbage: Garbage Japanese with subhuman and #1 crush, queer part 2 single, push it single, Version 2.0 Japanese with lick the pavement and thirteen
Adolescents: Brats in Battalions, Balboa Fun Zone, Live 1982 & 1986, return to the black hole
Beatles: Real love single, White album anneversary edition (#0467278), all the photos and rare interviews cds
Hole: My Body, The Hand Grenade
Sex Pistols: Nevermind the Bollocks/Spunk, the 76 club + interview limited edition (#2230 of 5000)
Flipper: Sex bomb baby and blow'n chunks original version
Sonic Youth: Goo Japanese with live bonus tracks, 100% single, Sugar Kane single, Sonic Death 3: Live in Venlo, Whitey album w/ bonus track, Washing Machine w/ bonus track 9, Sonic Life
The Normals: Your Punk Heritage
All Ren and stimpy albums + the radio promo little eediot
Black Flag:Nervous Breakdown paper sleeve
Rare comps and soundtracks: Beavis and Butt-Head do america original score, Jay and silent bob strike back promo, The virus that would not die, apocalypse always first pressing, virus 100, old school punk, Fourteen songs for Greg Sage and the wipers, Cobain/Burroughs the priest they called him, garbage star profile, I think that's it

LanceWindu
My brother has that...it's hilarious.

I have Metallica - Kill 'Em All (I've heard that it's pretty rare)

stinkfist462
it is blink .. cause i got that as well ..OH OH OH

i got that one cd by HIM ... well in america they signed to a label and they now call themselfs HER .... well HIM has this cd and they printed out like 1000 of them in the HER name .. and i got 1 of them

HER - Razorblade Romance

Darth Jello
has anyone else heard the outcesticide 1 boot?

stinkfist462
uhhh not that i know of ..

Evil Dead
Yes..........I got that back in '96...........I used to pretty much collect Nirvana Bootleggs.

Outcesticide Vol. 1 was one of my favorites...........the cover art was tacky (Kurt with the gun) but the cover of "The Money will Roll Right In" is pure gold...............

At one time I had 21 Nirvana Bootleggs in addition to all studio albums/singles............another one of my favorite Bootleggs was Morituri Salutant.........it had really great sound quality and covered shows from Europe after Nevermind.

I still have all my studio albums ....Bleach, Nevermind, Incesticide, Hormoaning (original Austrailian) In Utero, MTV Unplugged, Whishkah, Nirvana (new one from last year) ......and all my singles....Smells Like Teen Spirit (fold out cardboard case), Lithium, In Bloom, Heart Shaped Box, Rape Me/All Apologies, All Apologies, Pennyroyal Tea............

I sold all of my Bootleggs on Ebay a few years ago.......got a pretty penny for them too. People were paying like $80 per lot of 3 bootlegg cds................

The singles used to be considered rare.....untill the internet got major popular back around '95.........now you can get them all on Ebay for really cheap.........except for Pennyroyal Tea that is. That and the original Australian Hormoaning pressings or probably the only two rare Nirvana cds left.

stinkfist462
wow ..

how did you get all of these ?

Evil Dead
I bought them at the store when they came out........even the bootleggs.......there was a local record store in my town named "Recordsmith" that sold bootleggs......I bought all of my bootleggs there.

except for Pennyroyal Tea and Hormoaning.......Hormoaning I had to order because it wasn't released in the U.S. and Pennyroyal Tea which I had to pay $40 for.

edit : Now that I think about it.......I believe I was talking about Outcesticide Vol. 3 in my last post........it was my favorite. I actually had two copies of Outcesticide Vol. 1.......they released it under two different names. I had it as Outcesticide and something else, the name I can't recall. I do however remember being pissed when I bought it ......

maynards
what web site can i get the tool - late in paris live cd from?

Darth Jello
I was actually just wondering if anyone thought the song If you must was as brilliant as I did.

We had the same kind of indie stores before the local feds started cracking down.

stinkfist462
uhh try ebay .. they have a shit load of bootlegs ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.