The Bloodhound Gang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stinkfist462
this is one of the funniest bands i've ever heard ...

SAtown_punk
Yeah, they were awesome. Sadly, they are no more. But did you know that all of them had some sort of disease? I can't recall what they were at the time, but they were all sick with something. And the drummer was really young!

total metalhead
i never really got into em erm

stinkfist462
haha .. i like one fierce beer coaster and uhh hooray for boobies ... use your fingers .... i tossed out the widnow cause it sucked so much

loserib
its hard to ryma word like vagina

SAtown_punk
I don't think any of them sucked. Fire, Water, Burn is their best song.

stinkfist462
nah .. i like uhh The Ballad OF Chasey Layne ... that was classic

Killer
good good.

Lord Soth
I love the Bloodhound Gang! My fave song by them is 'I Hope You Die' laughing

stinkfist462
yeah i love that song to ... jus that i played it too much ..

LanceWindu
Kiss me where it smells funny!!!

Where did you hear that they are no more??? Their web-site says something about them working on a new CD.

stinkfist462
yeah ... i jus read that ... as well .. like .. 10 minutes ago ..

LanceWindu
Taken directly from www.bloodhoundgang.com :

stinkfist462
HA ...

hey .. where did you hear they broke up man ?

SAtown_punk
Huh...I think I heard it on MTV or something. But whatever...if they're working on a new CD then that's F*N awesome!

loserib
id go see them live

stinkfist462
who wouldnt see them live ??

they kick ass !

SlipknoT
theyre ok, not one of my favorite bands, but they're ok

stinkfist462
why dont you like them so much slip ?

SlipknoT
Not sure, I only have one of thier cd's though hora for boobies

stinkfist462
yeah .. One Fierce Beer Coaster is wayy better .. .....

Striel
I hate Bloodhound Gang

stinkfist462
uhhhh why ?

Lord Soth
You should state your opinion, daddy-O....

SAtown_punk
I could see why a lot of people wouldn't like them. They are extremely crude and vulgar...but that's why I like them. They don't care what people say, and they're extremely entertaining.

DaRk Jester
same hear SAtown punk but I can't find them any were PM me if any one knows where I can find them thankssmile

Lord Soth
They aren't a band anymore...

SAtown_punk
That's what I thought, but according to bloodhoundgang.com, they are making a new album. Stinkfist and Lancewindu both said that as well.

stinkfist462
well the website says they are making a new album ...
where does everyone here that they are no more ?!

Lord Soth
I don't know, but they better be makin a new album, they rock!

arghhh_matey
Yeah the mammals song was catchy and the vid for that was too funny...oh well. they are really a onehitwonder.

SAtown_punk
Technically. But they make great music.

wicker_man
Have to agree with Arghhh Matey, a couple of their songs were indeed catchy but apart from that i found nothing really appealing in their music.

burlyman
laughing out loud

I'm so easily amused embarrasment

stinkfist462
same here man ..

southside_15
bloodhound gang are some funny ass people !
i cant wait for there next album eek!

SAtown_punk
I concur.

Sigillum_Diaboli
what does concur mean ?
im too lazy to look it up .

SAtown_punk
I agree....lol

Sigillum_Diaboli
oh sorry .. im not to smart big grin

SAtown_punk
That's quite alright.

loserib
heres as letter jimmi pop posted on their message board

Hello To The Three Of You That Remember Us,

So, here's the story. After we recorded the last record, we toured from May of 1999 until December of 2000. When 2001 started, our personal lives were such a mess, that it took until June of 2001 for us to actually get our act together and start focusing on making a record.

Now, I know the Bloodhound Gang records aren't staggering works of genius, but we wanted to make the best possible record we could. Why? Because I'm tired of ordering C.D.s from Amazon after downloading a few songs from Limewire, only to find out the artist blows. So we decided to take our time making ours.

Also, we make Bloodhound Gang records for our own enjoyment. Other people liking them is an amazing bonus. I hope you like our new one!

So, here's some song titles:

Farting With A Walkman On
Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Larried
Pennsylvania
Ralph Wiggum
Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

Lupus (Lupus, how do I get umlauts?) will be posting a snippet mp3 before the end of the month.

Then, if we have things our way, you'll be listening to the entire Bloodhound Gang album on your burnt C.D. before Geffen Records even gets their hands on it. Lars can eat my disco ****.

Then, we start touring at the end of July.

Then, the record comes out in September or something.

Lupus will fill you in on everything in more detail. I just posted this because I felt I owed the collective you that much; especially since many of your posts over the last couple of years have had me on the verge of pisspantsing myself. One question though. Why are so many of you so angry? Oh, one more question. Do any of you like the band, The Fall? I do.

XOXO,

Jimmy

and heres a link to some snippits from the album
http://www.bloodhoundgang.com/index2.html

SAtown_punk
Wow, that's awesome. He seems like a really cool guy, too.

dragonpisces272
Man, I love the bloodhound gang...and their dance in those monkey suit things

Sigillum_Diaboli
laughing out loud that was classic !

SAtown_punk
lol. I about pissed my pants the first time I saw that

Sigillum_Diaboli
lol .. out of laughter .. or out of a blatter problem confused
stick out tongue

SAtown_punk
laughter, of course. But then again, almost everything they do makes me laugh.

Sigillum_Diaboli
yes

VilleValo462
blink

SnakeEyes
Heard there new single... It's pretty cool.

JenR1215
WTF IS THE NAME OF THE BASS PLAYER???

GOD DAAAAAANG THAT BOY IS SEXY!!!!!!!!

Impediment
Jimmy Pop Ali-singer/sometimes guitar
Evil Jarred Hasselhoff-bass
Lupus Thunder-Guitar
DJ Q-Ball-turntables
Willie the new guy-drummer for "Hooray for Boobies tour and on
Spanky G-original drummer, left after making "Hooray for Boobies"

Impediment
The Bloodhound Gang is hardly a one hit wonder. Their song, "The Bad Touch" (the mammal song) was the only video that was actually played on radio stations and MTV because it was their only song that wasn't completely vulgar and crude. Listen to songs like "Fire Water Burn", and "Why's everybody always pickin' on me?" on the "One Fierce Beer Coaster" album and you'll agree that these idiots are surprisingly talented. "Hooray for Boobies" sold over 2 million albums so they have to be doing something right. My personal favorites off of that album are "I Hope You Die", "Three Point One Four", and "Hell Yeah". Definitely one of my most listened to bands. I laugh my ass off every time. And I've memorized most of the lyrics.

Red Superfly
I quite like these guys.

Kinda like the American equivalent of Goldie Lookin Chain.

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo is currently a favourite song doing the rounds on my playlist.

Good, wholesome stupidity.

JenR1215
lol, i just relized the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo song spells F^CK

Red Superfly
Originally posted by JenR1215
lo, i just relized the Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo song spells F^CK

Didn't you realise that from the fact every single lyric is an innuendo?

JenR1215
no-no, my dad was telling me about the the Military and have when they speak they say like "Alpha Foxtrot" or sumthing....

i was like doh

cool_dudes_rule
i think there ok.

Impediment
Watch their DVD, "One Fierce Beer Run", and you'll be amazed at the depravity of this band. I laughed my nuts off!

StinkFist462
new CD comes out today.

Impediment
Really. What's the album title? Any info you can shoot to me?

StinkFist462
Hefty Fine. big fat guy on the cover.

JenR1215
i heard one of their new songs today.. i cant remember the name.. WHAT WAS THE NAME???

I da-no but it said sumthing like... um... ugh.. sumthing with "Dont need to f^ck you on you're Birthday"

i da-no, the only thing i said that was 100% right from the song was "Birthday."

um.. any help? lol

Impediment
I bought the new Bloodhound Gang today and I am disappointed. This album pales in comparison to "Hooray for Boobies" and even "One Fierce Beer Coaster." The music has takes a turn, not necessarily for the worse, in a techno/electronic direction which, IMO, diminishes from the "happy-happy-joy-joy" punk/pop-rock/pseudo-hip-hop sound of the last two albums. I, myself, am not a very big listener of electronic/techno music, but some of these songs, like "Balls Out" and "I'm the least You could do" are insanely catchy. These damn songs are running through my head non-stop. All in all, "Hefty Fine", IMO, doesn't suck, nor is it a waste of my money, but I infinitely prefer the style and sound of the previous albums. I hope future albums are more akin to "Hooray for Boobies."

StinkFist462
glad im not the only who thought it went a lil electronic. i like this CD the best. its a more serious CD. after 3 immature albums, i was hoping they would make a serious one.

Impediment
I don't think it's necessarily "more serious", but you're right about it not being as immature as the last two albums. However, thats what I love about these guys. Give me songs like "The Ballad of Chasey Lain", and you'll see me smile all day.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by StinkFist462
glad im not the only who thought it went a lil electronic. i like this CD the best. its a more serious CD. after 3 immature albums, i was hoping they would make a serious one. yeah....i love the sound of Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo, and pennsylvania

Blue_Butterfly
I liked this album. Not as much as I liked "Hooray for Boobies". I think the one song I liked the most on this album would be "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" and the one that says "Its not my job to **** you on your birthday anymore" I cant remember the name of the song right this second but I've heard it about 5 or 6 times already.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Blue_Butterfly
I liked this album. Not as much as I liked "Hooray for Boobies". I think the one song I liked the most on this album would be "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" and the one that says "Its not my job to **** you on your birthday anymore" I cant remember the name of the song right this second but I've heard it about 5 or 6 times already. its some german name, i cant remeber erm

It's_Alright
The video with Bam is cooool... this guy with banana at the end... gross :]

StinkFist462
^
Foxtrot
Uniform
Charlie
Kilo

the video is lame, bam is starting to whore out bloodhound gang.

and that one song isnt a german titled one, your thinking of Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss. which isnt german, its the beat of the song.

the one song your thinking of is No Hard Feelings

JenR1215
... i saw the lead singer and the bass player on Daily Download yesturday..

SHIT!!! How tall is the bass player????!

I saw him and i was like, "DAA-HAM!! I'm going to come up to his stomach if i ever met him.

StinkFist462
theres this one dutch show (unedited) where Evil Jared (bass) takes his clothes off. shows everything. pretty interesting.

JenR1215
drool OH GOD!! I WANT TO GO!! lol. blushing

StinkFist462
i can pm you the link if you want it.

JenR1215
SURE!! Thanx!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.