Any Future For This One???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Volundro Ramm
Kir Kanos, Kenix kil, what ever his name is, is there any future for his character in the Star Wars universe. The dudes a baaadman, and i mean Boba Fett baaad. The only books he's been in are the comics, Crimson Empire, Crimson Empire II and a short story in Bounty Hunters. Is anyone else a fan? Does anyone one else know of any future sightings? May in the NJO(fingers crossed).

yerssot
don't know him

Volundro Ramm
Don't Know him! Don' know him! What planet have you been living on. He's ex imperial guard, infact the last surviving after killing Jax(another guard who can use the force, but thinks he's the new emperor). He's now turned bounty hunter and wears a sweet golden helmet. Also has a scare across his face given to him by Darth Vader during his imperial training.

yerssot
well,... I just got my hands on the Corellian Trilogy so I'll get back on you in around ... 7 years

LanceWindu
He's not in the Correlian trilogy. I haven't heard of him either.

Volundro Ramm
Man, you need to get down with the get down, forget all that over hyped jedi nonsense and start checking out the bounty hunters, especially Kenix Kil(which is his name now, it used to be Kir Kanos when he was in the imperial guard). Crimson Empire!! Crimson Empire!! Crimson Empire!!

yerssot
and I tell you! It's not here!

LanceWindu
You say he's only in the comics and one book? I haven't read any of the comics or read that one book.

Volundro Ramm
YOUR ON LINE AIN'T YA?? ORDER IT! ORDER IT! ORDER IT!

LanceWindu
Don't feel like it.

yerssot
same here stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Plus I don't have any money or credit cards.

Volundro Ramm
YOU PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW!!! ALL THREE ARE COMICS. THE TWO CRIMSON EMPIRE COMICS ARE BOTH AROUND 140 PAGES LONG. THE OTHER: BOUNTY HUNTERS, HAS 4 STORYS IN IT, ONE WITH AURRA SING, ONE CALLED "SCOUNDRELS WAGES" WITH LANDO, DENGAR AND BOSSK, ONE CALLED "TWIN ENGINES OF DESTRUCTION" STARRING THE ONE AND ONLY BOBA FETT, AND FINALLY ONE WITH THE OBVIOUSLY UNHEARD OF KENIX KIL.

LanceWindu
Obviously

Volundro Ramm
SOMETHING THAT MIGHT MAKE YOU MORE INTERESTED IS THAT IN CRIMSON EMPIRE II, NOM ANOR MAKES NUMOROUS APPEARANCES....

LanceWindu
When is it set in the timeline?

Volundro Ramm
GET THIS....NINE YEARS BEFORE LUKE AND MARA GET MARRIED.

LanceWindu
And Nom Anor is there? eek!

Captain REX
Interesting. I've heard of Kir Kanos. He's wicked awesome. Has has a thing like a quarter-staff with blades on the end, blasters, and pilots a stolen A-Wing, painted purple. I asked a question about where he got the A-Wing in the Trivia section. Just go to a site and look up his character.

LanceWindu
Wicked awesome

I like that phrase

Wicked awesome

Volundro Ramm
OH YES.. HES THERE IN ALL HIS DARK GLORY. ONLY SEEN BY ONE OTHER CHARACTER: XENDEL CARIVUS. CARIVUS WAS VOTED IN AS LEADER OF THE REMNANT OF THE EMPIRE WHEN THE PREVIOUS LEADERS KEPT BEING MURDERED BY AN UNKNOWN. NOM ANOR WOULD APPEAR NOW AND AGAIN IN THE SHADOWS INSTRUCTING CARVIVUS WHAT TO DO, UNTIL CARIVUS GOT A BIG HEAD AND PRONOUNCED HIMSELF EMPEROR. NOM ANOR DESERTED HIM AND KENIX KIL KILLED HIM.

LanceWindu
So Nom Anor has been in the galaxy for a hile hasn't he?

Volundro Ramm
AT LAST SOMEONE WHO HAS HEARD OF KIR KANOS AKA KENIX KIL..... HE GOT THE X-WING IN EXCHANGE FOR A SKIPRAY ON THE PLANET BARAMORRA.

LanceWindu
Btu Rexxy said it was an A-Wing.

Volundro Ramm
NO. ITS DEFINATLY AN X WING AND ONTOP OF THAT IT AINT PURPLE. UNLESS IVE SUDDENLY GONE COLOUR BLIND. AND YEAH NOM ANOR HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE. HE WAS ONE OF THE RULERS OF RHOMMAMOOL IN VECTOR PRIME, ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW THAT HAPPENED BUT HES BEEN STICKIN HIS FINGER IN FOR A WHILE.

yerssot
a purple X-wing?

LanceWindu
Why would someone want a purple X-Wing?

Volundro Ramm
I THINK THAT REX DUDE'S GOT MIXED UP OR SOMETHING...CARNOR JAX STOLE A PURPLE A-WING,,KIR KANOS AKA KENIX KIL FLIES A NORMAL LOOKING X-WING.

LanceWindu
I wish I owned an X-Wing

Volundro Ramm
eeeerrr....oookay...i think you may be sun bathing in fantasy land there mate, coz its not very likely now is it?

yerssot
ah! no capital letters! I like it!

Volundro Ramm
thats only because i forgot to put the caps lock on...so.eerr..eermm here we go...THERE, HOW YA LIKE ME NOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

yerssot
people don't like it when you do that, ToMacco did it for a few posts a few months back, he got quite a few people upset

Volundro Ramm
aaaaaaarrrrrr well i am sorry, i didn't want anyone crying to there mummys. Damb people are so easily offended, i ain't even started......."MUMMY! MUMMY! HE USED CAPITALS AND LONG WORDS THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND...WAAAAA! WAAAAA!"

yerssot
*little note*
people don't like it if you do that

Volundro Ramm
*little note*
so what.

yerssot
certain people have the ability to ban others, but they don't like that

LanceWindu
All caps is only done when you are angry at some one or trying to get the attention of a certain person. Not to be used at all times.

Julie
To LanceWindu you listen wink

Help you he can

Captain REX
Yes, listen to me because I say listen to Julie who says listen to LanceWindu. You will call us masters in time...
Don't blame me being mixed up. Blame the website that gave me a picture of a purple A-Wing and said it was Kenix Kil's!

And stop with the capitals! You sound like ToMacco. Too many memories...
*Huddles in a corner, hiding from the caps*

Hey, at least I've actually heard of this guy!
HEY VOLUNDRO, WHO ARE YOU MAD AT!!!???
(used for getting Volundro's attention, which lasts for five seconds)
And it's Balmorra, not Baramorra.
And Volundro, you sound like a spammer.

Captain REX
BTW, who called me Rexxy?

Volundro Ramm
If you've read the crimson empire comics you would see that it is Baramorra. Oh, and by the way, now YOU have my attention. I sound like a what? a what? spammer? What the hell is that? With a name like Captain REX you sound like a Saturday morning cartoon character. Spammer... How long did it take you to think that one up?

yerssot
People!
Keep it nice and happy in here!

Captain REX
Spammer: Someone who uses all caps and makes other people mad by calling them names and making pointless posts. Go to www.gamewinners.com and look at the forums for examples. They'll cuss, make pointless posts and threads, so on and so on.

Me, a Saturday morning cartoon character? Capt. REX is from the Disneyland ride Star Tours, which is fully Star Wars EU, designed by Disney and George Lucas. Capt. REX is the nickname of the droid that pilots the ship. It's a simulator ride. His real name is RX-24. IS THAT ALL YOU WANTED TO KNOW?

As for Kenix Kil, I don't think he has much of a future. He'll probably be in a few bounty hunter comics and books.

finti
ok this is not EU anymore
goodnight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.