My old STAR WARS picture book!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I have a set of Picture Books for SW IV-VI, and in the Episode IV book, there is a picture of Luke and Biggs standing on a sand dune in Tattooine looking off into the horizon. Luke is wearing his duds he has on when he first appears in ANH. Biggs however is wearing a red suit with a red cape. The scene in the book is about Biggs telling Luke how great the Academy is. Does anyone else have this book??? I was hoping this scene would be in the re-releases, but it wasn't. That book may be the only source to find that shot taken from the actual location in Tunisia.

mutie
No!!!i dont have this book but my cousins like starwars they think its very cool!!!! they like Anakin...

amity75
I've seen this photo as well. It's a deleted scene and I believe there is also another one featuring Luke, Biggs and a character called "Callie" played by Koo Stark. I thought this scene would have made it into the special editions. It would help tie up the scene when Luke meets Biggs again before the battle of Yavin and would make Biggs's death more sadder.

Maikahyandowen
maybe it'll be in the 4 disc in the DVD box set they're releasing. love your sig amity75!

amity75
Why thank you Maikahyandowen! Yours is cool also! Thats my first compliment in several hundred posts!

Maikahyandowen
pathetic library hating people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.