me gonna go:(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jetzhere101
hey there guys this is jetzhere101 i know that i am not so popular up here but then 2 i wanted
to just inform u guys that the matrix forum is special to me.it not only helped me to uncover the
various ambiguities related to the matrix but also was a gr8 chance to get views from a lot of gr8 ppl.
i just wanted to say that i wont be able to post more frequently as i landed upon a job in an animation
studio bcoz of which for most of the time i will be in my studio.i know its a gr8 opportunity 4 me but
i just wanted to say that in india i wasnt able to meet any friends who were crazy abt matrix
and then i met u guys and my search had ended....i just wanted to say that i will miss u guys......
sad
the pic is 4 korri

mook
have fun in your new job.

Korri
awww hun sad *hugs* it was nice to know you *sniff*

thank u for the picture sad i miss u will

Ahnold
Sorry you had to go...

Korri
weep

dragonpisces272
we'll miss you sad

Korri
ya..

sith_darth_jay
you're not really, really going, are you?

i hope you'll come back soon, bye

kalantiaw
what better way to send you off than quoting a line from the matrix...

the meeting is over, retreat to your exits...cry

AliasNeo15
no expression

Korri
sadness

AliasNeo15
bunny

THISISNOTREAL2
good luck, i always wanted to do wut ur doing...

Korri
thumb up

jetzhere101
i am not reallly goin but the only thing is that i wont be able to be in regular touch with u guys..............

i cant dream of leaving this forum.,,,,,.............

Korri
so u aint going? eek!

WOHO!

((The_Anomaly))
........"we Missed you" or rather we will miss you.......say hi to morpheus...in the real world.....lol

oh and smack commander locke..........

((The_Anomaly))
lol................right in the face......I hate that guy... mad

AliasNeo15
laughing out loud

Korri
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.