How Raz Thought Up KMC!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
One day when Raz was just a little guy, he went over to Tex's house to play. Tex had all the cool Star Wars figures and Raz could do good voices for the characters. So one day Raz and Tex were playing Star Wars in Tex's backyard when they realized that they were missing something. They needed some good scenarios, so they befriended Ush and he created interesting settings and scenarios that captured their imaginations for hours and hours each day. Then, one day LanceWindu showed up and broke everything and ruined it all for everyone! laughing out loud And that's how Raz created these forums! happy

LanceWindu
Yay! Let's hear it for breaking things!

Tired Hiker
Who loves you Lance? wink Dude, if you want I'll change it.

LanceWindu
Fark no!

I love breaking things.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, cuz if it weren't for you breaking things, this forum would never have been created.

LanceWindu
I break things, so Raz has to make them better.

Without me this forum is nothing.

Tired Hiker
Without you, there would be no KMC!

LanceWindu
Too true.

Tired Hiker
And without KMC, there would be no Tired Hiker!

LanceWindu
There would only be...Preston.

Tired Hiker
And that could be disasterous.

badkittykitty
Soo ush is like SW's Dungeon master? laughing out loud

LanceWindu
I just don't understand the Tex part...he joined around the same time as me, after KMC had been around for a year.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
lol woohoo waht an interesting way of coming up with the KMC forums lol... roll eyes (sarcastic) hehe..

silver_tears
TH rocking sig eek!

Raz
Who leaked my biography? mad

silver_tears
and to think you could have made millions selling it to your fans bag

Raz
That was the plan. I was going to buy a mansion in Hawaii sad

silver_tears
it's all TH's fault, I say you finally close his please close this thread thread yes
That will teach him shifty

Raz
The OTF wouldn't be the same without that thread wink

silver_tears
It's hidden in the depths of the OTF now ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.