Best person on KMC general discusion forum!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
When I say best I dont mean better than everybody else.I didnt want to say cool because that didnt sound right.I didnt want to say respected either.Best means all three.Im on a mission to find the best person on KMC forums I will have these polls on more forums by tommorow.Then When I get the winners of all the forums I make another poll to vote of the 5 out of 15 winners.Im gonna pick the top 5 and the rest of the ten will be eligable to be voted off.Ive already done this with KMC horror forums so here we go.Let the polls begin.

And if you want to nominate someone the wasnt on the poll nominate them and if they get enough votes they can move on.Just so nobodys feeling are hurt.

People where nominated because of the following reasons:
Active Thread Starter
Every Mod is automatically nominated
active replying in the selected forum

Fire
what the hell

rusky
idd..

LanceWindu
Active Thread Starter? Some threads are just there for the sake of being another count in the Top Thread Starters, this doesn't count then.

Active Replying? There are a ton of replies that have nothing to do with the topics or are just there for fun, just because you reply all the time doesn't mean anything, this doesn't count then.

Fire
I agree with lance

venomfan
reminds me of how we elected or year book comitee......huh

Fire
well it all sounds like a big popularity contest and I don't see the value of it (if this would get moved to OTF it'd be hilarious)

LanceWindu
Err..it is in GDF Fire.

Fire
crap lemme edit

venomfan
exactly, and who even determines whos on the list? isnt there 600+ members?

LanceWindu
Dude..there's over 20000 members.

Fire
there are over 1000 members, I think Punker decided all on his own

LanceWindu
Only about 1000 regular though

Fire
what I said

venomfan
holy ****

Storm
laughing

rusky
well, anyway, it's his poll, so he gets to decide

Fire
still a bad idea ;po

Raz
Punker69, don't ever post threads like this in every forum without permission again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.