Green Dragon Inn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vandal59
This is a Fantasy Story in a realm set with Elves, Magic and all the other goodies Included . There are no fire arms or crazy stuff like that. Try and keep it in the samefeeling as hercules.

(No super characters Please)

Vandal59: 6'0, 180pds,brown hair, green eyes, Uses the force, and a Ruine Sword of True Seeing, and a pump action cross bow. Wears an Evergreen Cloak and Blood Red Full plate Dragon Armor.

*Vandal lit the Lanterns out Side of the Green Dragon Inn, Night had approached fast, and with it all the Evil the dwelled in the mist. The Inn sat ontop of a large hill, practically the Nexus Point of the mergeing terrain, to the west was vast destert, to the east was the rainforest, north swamp, and the south Vast Plains.*

*The Inn had three entrances, the large Two Door entryway that faced South, a back entrance to the North and a Hidden entrance that only he Knew. As you entered the In there were multiple large Oak tables that sat any where between 3-8 people, on the right were some large booths made of the finest fabrics and extremely comfortable and to the left were the Stairs leading up to the second floor rooms and also up to the third floor private rooms*

*Vandal moved over and Sat by the North Bar, over Looking the crowd as they discussed their trips and destinations over a Glass Of Ice Cold Ale

BakaXero
um........ i didnt see this rp posted in the "i want to start a new game" thread
Did you get permission?

Phoenix
I'd like to play, but have you asked Ush?

Vegeta13
did ya get permission

PrefectRonnykin
this sound cool

lady_summoner
Did you get permission? *waits for answer*

SlickRick69
good one! I'll join!

Luna_Storm
ill join...but im human...i hope theres no vampires in this inn

Kohldia
No one starts anything without permission first...so wait up until Ush's made the verdict.

Guardian_Rikku
Yeah you guys. You cant join untill this has an ok by Ush.

xxOblivionxx
*a shadow glides into the room* "when these is aproved i would be most intereseted in joining." a rasping voice calls from the dark places of your souls

SalemLang
Can I join?

Lucinda
I wana join, I wana join, I wana join *hops up and down* I love fantasy!

Red X
...We have lots of peaple so its Okay... I think... I quess we can start this thing

Name: Axithill Litthelair Fijausy
Race: Vampire
Appearence: Black Plate Dragon Armor with white edges, uses the Sword of Romani anad has a Black Dragon Shield with a Blood Red Skull on the center of it, the Shield is located on his back.

Lucinda
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Name: Anna Dawn
Race: Werewolf
Apperance: Weres a dark green dress and hanging on a golden belt 'round her waist is a magnificant looking sword made by the elves. A black cloak hides this eligant sword. Anna's golden-blond hair is always
in a braid and is her fur color when in wolf form.
Attitude: (human) Anna is a great friend and a deadly enemy. She trys to be friendly. (Wolf) Same as Human.

DarkDethbringer
sweet ill join i am
Mordacai 4
Race:1/2 werewolf 1/2 elvaan
apearance:tall blonde haired Elf (usually) has long ponytail and weilds the ancient blade of mordacaiand the sheild of Mordacai also has large double scar(which he gained from a werewolf)

feralboy
name:eve
Race:wind nyph
118 lbs
5feet9
skin ton:brown
hair:long wavy blue
Eve always has a magic staff of wind that her dad gave her.

DarkDethbringer
people need to post more!!!!!

feralboy
like bios

ResEvil_4ever
Ummm...I don't think u asked Ush if you can start it.... and he is probaly going to close this down....

Lucinda
point is? ::glares and slightly growls.::

ResEvil_4ever
he is going to close this cuz u need to go to the "I want to make a new game" thread and post your idea and Ush will answer in that thread if he allows it....

Elektra_lover
Name: Maricia
Race: Half Demon
Appearance Maricia has long baby blue hair that flows all over. She has perfect purple eyes. She wears a red metal tube top, with tight red metal short shorts. She also wears thigh length red high-heeled boots. She is a Mage that controls the elements, and can conjure any element.

star_scar_child
name: nukorin
race: preist/mage
weight: 120 lb
appearance: nukorin has semi long white hair that covers half of his face. and its messy in a wild and cool wa. the tips of his hair are black.
his eyes have never been seen because he wears a blindfold, and yes he is blind. he wears a black muscle shirt under a greay jean jacket. he also wears regular bdark blue jeans. his weapon is a staff like morning star, and his ability is called the atom splitter.

star_scar_child
*nukorin walks into the tavern with his hand in his pockets and steps up to the noreth bar "i would like..." people in the bar look at him and notice his youth "a bannana split!"

DarkDethbringer
Mordacai walkes into the Tavern people stare because Elves dont come ther much "Hmmm... I would like a bttle of Fire Whiskey." he said as he handed him some gold.

feralboy
eve looks at Mordacai."hello."

sky shadow
realy
http://www.spidermedia.ru/gallery/val/val055.jpg

star_scar_child
*takes out a peice dried liver and naws on it

DarkDethbringer
"Hello." he said taking a drink from the bottle. "Names , Mordacai the fourth." he said taking a slight bow.

star_scar_child
*naws on the liver like a puppy to a bone

feralboy
i'm eve the wind nymph

DarkDethbringer
"Hello,hello!" he said taking another drink.

star_scar_child
looks at mordacai*"uhhh, are you a demon? couse my master said that some demons kidnap people, feed them to there young, and then use there corpses as scarecrows" nukorin said randomly out of the blue

feralboy
eve looked at nukorin"thats no way to speak to someone you just meet. her ruby red lips spriked in the light And the smell of white roses filled the air as she spoke.

DarkDethbringer
"It's quite okay but,no im not an Elf I'm Mordacai the fourth all purpose Elf Warlord for hire."he answered the...thing

star_scar_child
*nukorin blinked a couple times dumbly, then shrugged and returned to his doglike knawing on the liver. he remembered some of his masters words before turning to mardaicai and saying "want some i have extra?"

DarkDethbringer
"No thank you little...uhh...thing"Mordacai replied blinking
~I speak in an Irish accent~ (by the way when I said im not an Elf I meant im not a deamon...)

star_scar_child
"awww but its liver from a ten thousand year old demon bug that i beat myself" nukorin said "......oh well more for me, by the way im nukorin, im a mage!!!.....and a priest"

DarkDethbringer
"Pleased to meet you!" said the friendly Elf taking another drink of his fire whiskey then coughed up flames.

feralboy
Easy. don't want to hurt yourself

DarkDethbringer
"ah...it's okay i'm an old profesional!!" he said taking another sip then coughing up more flames.

star_scar_child
"ooh! ooh! i wanna try! i wanna try!" the boy said reaching for the fire whiskey

Flame Alchemist
A dark figure in a corner chuckeled. "Elves... So peacefull yet totally predictable..." the figure muttered.

SilentWolf
As someone leaves the Inn, a jet black wolf runs through the door just before it closes. She runs underneath one of the oak tables in a corner and curls into a ball.

DarkDethbringer
"Sure why not!" Mordacai said handing him the glass "Be careful though it's a little extreme for youre age." he then turned around and noticed the wolf under the table " And who are you?" he said addressing the Werewolf.

star_scar_child
nukorin greedily took the glass and drank the entire drink in one big gulp
he sighed as smoke came out his ears. his cheeks bulged suddenly letting out a burp that shot a green flame into the air "that was a spicey meataball!" he said smiling
he looked over at the werewolf "PUPPY!" he said running over to it and throwing its arms around it

Puddin
I want to join.Name:Guen Vladent
Race: Vampire
Apperance:Blonde curly hair,brown eyes,pretty
Attitude:Nice/doesnt suck blood...much

Puddin
Hello

star_scar_child
nukorin looked at the vampire his eyes wide then he hid behind mordacais cloke

Puddin
"Uh dont be scared" *looks at nukorin*

star_scar_child
kmy master said vimpiras would kill me couse im a pwiest" nukorin said firmly holding onto his morning star

Puddin
"I only killed 1 person" *eyes sparkle* "And dont put a steak near me"

star_scar_child
glares at her "my liver!" he says as he wolfs the rest down

Puddin
*backs away* "Y dont you like me?"

star_scar_child
couse you want my liver!" he said holding out the large piece of liver that he had mentioned earlier came from a thousand year old demon bug

star_scar_child
looks at flame alchemist in the corner....his eyes grew even wider ".....SANTA!!!!!" he yelled running over to him

Puddin
"No i barly eat. now how old r u?"

star_scar_child
he looked at guen "uhh" holds up his hands and starts counting "14!" he said

Puddin
*nods* "Me 2." *smiles*

star_scar_child
cocks his head sideways "uhh so how many is that?" he said refering to fingers

Puddin
"I dont no. R u scared of vampires?"

star_scar_child
well my master said that va- va- uhh vampy things hate priests" he said trying to balance on his head

Puddin
*smiles* "They arnt that bad"

star_scar_child
star6ts walking around on his hands

Puddin
"Strange person"

star_scar_child
sees a mouse and chases it slaming into a wall as it runs into its hole

Puddin
*shakes head*

star_scar_child
"Grr" he said (which by the way sounded very dog like) as he blast a fireball at the rat hole

Puddin
*walks around*

star_scar_child
nukorin walks outside where he jumps very high up onto the roof. silent screams fill his mind

Puddin
*turns to bat and goes outside and changes back* "Im hungery" *looks 4 a cat or rat to pray on fings rat and sucks blood* "Uggh"

SilentWolf
The wolf shook her head off after the boy released his grip around her neck. She turned her attention to the person who was talking to her. She tilted her head quizicly to one side.

Puddin
*Walked inside*

SilentWolf
Afraid that she might be in trouble, she ran back outside as the young vampire opened the door. Once outside, the wolf sniffed the air for the scent of the boy who had called her a puppy. He was the first person to greet her in such a way. Usually she was hunted, or looked at with fear. Her nose twitched as she caught his scent. She kicked off of her powerfull hind legs and leapt onto the roof, landing with a soft thud. She walked slowly towards the boy, trying not to frighten him.

Puddin
"Hmm a wolf" *sits in a dark corner*

DarkDethbringer
Mordacai order's another drink then walk's out side to find the wolf ...he jump's up to the roof "Hello little wolf don't be afraid, and don't pretend you'r not a werewolf either , because I can sense it... I am one to." he said moving aside his hood to reveal a cross like werewolf claw mark on his left eye.

Flame Alchemist
~Im changing Vash's appearence, he looks like Dark Phantom from DN ANgel, BLack T-Shirt without sleeves, baggy pants, and dark black wings. Dark purple hair, ill post a pic of him soon~

Vash hovered in the air next to the roof, by gently waving his dark wings. "Two werewolves at once... What a luck..." he muttered.

DarkDethbringer
Mordacai smelled something he wheeled around and saw someone with black wings "Who are you?" he yelled unsheathing his ancient sword of the Mordacai's

SilentWolf
The wolf pulled back her lips, revealing white dagger like teeth that stood out against the black of her fur. She snarled at the hovering figure and pressed her ears to the back of her head.

Flame Alchemist
"Im Salazar Kilothu! You can call me Vash... A Vampire efcours..." he answered smirking.

DarkDethbringer
"What do you want and what luck?" He said pulling his hood back on

SilentWolf
The vampire made her nervous, and her first impulse was to attack it and rip its head from its spine. But she knew that it would be unwise to attack something she knew so little about. Instead she held her ground and continued to bare her teeth.

Flame Alchemist
Vash smirked widly, showing his two fangs....

Flame Alchemist
~Could only find Dark MOusy without wings...Sry...But this is how I wanted Vash to look.~

http://www.absoluteanime.com/dnangel/dark.jpg

star_scar_child
nukorin took out his 8 foot long morning star " if you hurt a hair on the puppys head youll find out just how much a spiked ball hurts" nukorin said cooly holding the end of the morning star inches from vashes face. a sharp glow immiting from his eyes. his feet were also hovering a foot above the roof

Flame Alchemist
The Vampire laughed coldly. "You can't kill a Vampire... Im immortatl... THe puppies can die if you hurt them with steel... But your just a mortal..." answered Vash.

star_scar_child
nukorin couldnt help but smirk a little as he pulled a small black box from his pocket "do you know what this is?"

Flame Alchemist
"Well? Holy Water? A crest? No biggie... "

SilentWolf
The wolf took a step towards the vampire. Her pupils shrank and she started to growl.

Puddin
*Puts hood up and goes on roof* I didnt know there was a party up here. Now really whats going on

star_scar_child
"neither, its a flash grenade that uses sunlight, its got enough powerm to make this whole side of the earth light up clear as day"he said calmer and cooler than ever

Puddin
*glares evil* I hate the light

star_scar_child
oh dont worry id save you, you diddnt threaten puppy"

SilentWolf
She turned her head in the other vampires direction. Her ears pricked fowards at it. The thought of two vampires made her very uneasy.

Flame Alchemist
Vash looked over at the other Vampire. "...Comeone brother... Are you going to let him kill me?" he aksed the other Vampire.

~We're in an enchanted game, about 500 B.C

There are no Light Grenades! Maybe magic! But not Light Grenades!~

Puddin
"Id never leave a vampire behind even if i dont know him" *flashes fangs*

star_scar_child
how do you think it uses sunlight, magic, ok ill call it a bomb then~

Flame Alchemist
Vash smirked back at the Vampire. "Two vampires is more then you can handle travelers..." He told the two werewolves and the mortal.

Puddin
Originally posted by Flame Alchemist
Vash looked over at the other Vampire. "...Comeone brother... Are you going to let him kill me?" he aksed the other Vampire.

~We're in an enchanted game, about 500 B.C

There are no Light Grenades! Maybe magic! But not Light Grenades!~ ~Im a girl~

SilentWolf
Imediatly the wolf turns towards the younger vampire. She slowly walks towards it, baring her sharp teeth.

Flame Alchemist
~How the **** can a bomb use magic????? It might be a potion, or a spell, but bombs and grenades are advanced technology~

star_scar_child
they were using bombs at like 1000 bc in china?~

Puddin
*smiles at other vampire* "Vampires r strong alone you dont stand a chance"

star_scar_child
"the puppy never hurt you so leave puppy alone!"

Puddin
Originally posted by star_scar_child
"the puppy never hurt you so leave puppy alone!" "so? vampires stick 2gether"

Flame Alchemist
~Bombs which are pure stone, with sharp particles inside. THe bomb hits something, breaking and releasing the sharp things in their.~

Vash began to like the other Vampire's attitude.

~Whats your chars name Chocolate Puddinstick out tongue? And whats its gender?~

SilentWolf
The urge to attack one of the vampires was building up inside of her. She banished the feeling to the back of her mind, and continued to stay alert

Puddin
~My characters name is Guen.....its a Female~

star_scar_child
"puppy cmon we can find somewhere else to sit, even though i was here first" nukorin said flying down to the ground

Puddin
*smerks at Vash* "Did they think they have a chance?"

star_scar_child
the serious look vanishes from the boys face to be yet again replaced with the childish tooth filled smile "cmon!" he said excitedly to the wolf

Flame Alchemist
Vash smirked back. "IF they do... We still kill them..." answered Vash.

Puddin
Originally posted by Flame Alchemist
Vash smirked back. "IF they do... We still kill them..." answered Vash. "Im shure thell taste good." *pulls hood down*

SilentWolf
The wolf snaps at the female vampire, then leaps off the roof and follows the boy. They were not as much of a threat as they thought. Although young, the wolf knew she could hold her own in a fight.

star_scar_child
"hmmm here looks like a good spot, even though i prefer the roof, better view of the stars"he said. the end of his morning star glew green as he jumped up and stuck it into the ground. pulling it out, a tree started to grow in its place, it grew into a very tall oak tree.

Flame Alchemist
Vash landed on the roof before laying back on it, looking into the sky.

star_scar_child
"man i hate getting into fights, they could of hurt me, or worse! taken my liver!" he said taking out his prized demon bug liver

Puddin
*sits on roof*

SilentWolf
The wolf looked at the boy, then back to the roof. He was on the roof first. No matter how powerfull the vampires thought they were they had no right to push around some one smaller than them. The wolf charged at the roof. She jumped up and onto it and headed at the vampire at blinding speed. Her jaws clamped tightly around his neck and pulled him violently towards the roofs edge, where she jumped down, bringing the vamp with her.

star_scar_child
the boy was beside the puppy in a flash of light pushing the puppy off the vampire and then standing in front of it the serious look back on his face

Puddin
*runs after the wolf showing fangs*

star_scar_child
"puppy, i know you mean well. but dont let it get to you"

star_scar_child
he held his hand out to the on coming vampire and conjured a fireball

Puddin
"Get that wolf a leash!Or she will be MY dinner."

SilentWolf
The wolf lowered its head and looked up at the boy through innocent eyes.

star_scar_child
the wolf has free will, and i mean no harm so just step back" nukorin said

Puddin
"Grrr........keep it away from me and my fellow brother or else." *turns to vampire* "R u okay?"

star_scar_child
nukorin extinguished the flame, and then turned to puppy "that was very kind of you, it wasnt the best thing to do but the gesture was still kind. ........." his voice trailed off a little " cmon !" he said excitedly jumping off the roof yet again

SilentWolf
She looked up at the roof. The vampires were no longer up there. The boy would be free to sit on it without being tormented.

Puddin
*walked to Vash*

Puddin
*sees light to the left and hisses*

Flame Alchemist
Vash nodded as he paitantly waited until the wound on his neck healed itself. "...That was a mistake..." he hissed at the wolf before plucking out a feather out of his wing. He put it in the middle of two fingers and then extended them near him. He closed his eyes and began chanting... The feather began glowing black...

Puddin
*kneels watching*

SilentWolf
The wolf yawned and sat protectivly next to the boy.

Puddin
*looked at wolf*

SilentWolf
She returned the stare

star_scar_child
"puppy, cmon ill race you to the tree" he said bolting to the tree he conjured

DarkDethbringer
Mordacai readied his sword and sheild and dashed at blinding speed toward the vampires "What do you want infernal creatures from the depths of hell!"he yellled stopping about a foot away.

Puddin
*blinks* "Nothing" *gets up*

SilentWolf
She chases after the boy, easily darting in front of him. She looked back, and then slows down, letting him gain the lead and make it to the tree first.

star_scar_child
"yay i won!" he said taking out the liver "want some?" he said

SilentWolf
She sat down and smelt the liver to see if it was really food. She then tilted her head to one side.

star_scar_child
he ripped the liver in half and conjured a dish to put puppys half on "see its good" he said knawing on his peice

Flame Alchemist
Vash opened his eyes and the feather stopped glowing. He put it back and hissed at the newcomer.

Puddin
*looks at Mordacai in the eye*

DarkDethbringer
"Then what are you doing with that feather...Maybe I should just chop it in half?"He say's twirling his sword on his hand.

Puddin
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
"Then what are you doing with that feather...Maybe I should just chop it in half?"He say's twirling his sword on his hand. "Do u need HELP?"

SilentWolf
She lay down next to the plate and started tearing the liver into peices. In a few minutes she had finished nearly half of it.

DarkDethbringer
"What do you mean by that?"he said sheathing his sword.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>