Venom's Offspring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Ryugen
I know Vemon spawened the Carnage symbiote but I've heard that there was other symbiotes made from Vemon. If so I'd like some info on them, you know colour, names, people they fused with that kind of stuff

Eidolon
There where 5 other offspring (first appeared in the Venom Leathal Protecor story). I don't know the names of any of them off hand except for one. The others I belive used their human host names, and weren't as important a character in the stoy lines they were in.

There was a Yellow and Red one named Scream (I think) with a female host. She was the main character of the 5 and appears seperatly in more Venom (and possibly Spidy) comics. She has hair (long) and uses it to move and attack/defend with.

One was a kinda Gold colored one with a male host, had 2 pointy things coming out of his back and reminded me the most of Carnage.

Another was Green with a white sploch on the front (I think). It had a male host and didn't use the mouth full of teeth like all the others, just no mouth (like Spidy when he had the symbiote). He also had 4 (I think) long tendrils coming out of his back all the time for grabing things (like Doc Ock).

The 4th was a black symbiote, no other designs, was a male host with a big guy (reminds me most of Venom) no extra protruding things just like Venom except he had Carnage mouth not aVenom mouth.

The last was a Purple one with a bit of black mixed in and lighter/darker shades of purple (I think). Femal host Carnage mouth type, had hair like the other female host symbiote just not as long.

venomfan
yeah, there's not much more to it than that. the Venom symbiote was only supposed to have one offspring..but obviously that didnt happen and the current Venom is talking about being pregnant again....

anyhow not all had names the Green one was Lasher, and the dark One was Riot....the Leader in the brown suit went by Carl. then after Donna((Scream)) killed the four host's the symbiotes joined to create Hybrid

Lord Ryugen
Thanks man every little helps smile

riku999
Excuse me how do u add a picture cuz i want 1 like riku.

carnage713
symbiot pics http://members.aol.com/felixme/symbiotes.jpg

GGgrievous725
there is five life foundation took out of venom slasher scream an orange one that looks alot like carnage and can make blades on his hands a pink one and a grey one that is almost identical to venom in the commic there easily beaten but theres a video game for some old game systems called separation anxiety where your either venom or spidey trying to kill off the menaces and carnage but it took along time to beat so just get the comic book if you wanna see em that bad

spencerspider
lol too many offspring

Next Venom_girl
Yeah. Then their's the arctic "Venom" that was cloned from Venom's tongue.
And there's also his grandson (Toxin).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.