Favorite Batman,qoute,scene,anything!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkyhermy
i love batman.the way he is acts,he spaecks ,his gestures,his facial expressions just make me drool over him!
here are som of my favorite bat-things:
1.the graveyard scene in mask of the phantasm wehn bruce is kneeling down in front of his parents' graves when Andrea appears.
2.When he smirks.OH MY GOD WHEN HE SMIRKS!
3.His dramatic entrances in very episode.give me the goosebumps!
well
i guess taht's all

X-Menfan2003
My favourite scene has got to be during the Hush Saga, where he and Catwoman are battling Posion Ivy. Then, Superman destroys the building and when Batman comes to, we see Superman floating with Ivy at his side. Plus, Superman says one of the coolest things ever: If you want to lay a hand on her...you'll have to go through me. Plus, the cover of the next issue with Superman standing over a kneeling Batman with his hand around his neck.

punkyhermy
coool!
and there's this part in this episode of justice leageue where this villian gives wonder woman the "inappropriate eye" and super man's attempts to shut him up fails.batman just grabs the guy saying"i'll handle this"and when they come back the guy agrees and wonder woman's like"wat did he say?" and superman's like"don't ask!"
wow!the way he waorks!!!!

Herr Logan
Punkyhermy, I loved that one, too. I think Justice League was a decent show in the first season, and this season, I think it's awesome. Batman on Justice League is the meanest yet. He's always so brusque, pompous and scornful. I didn't like that attitude when he was scaring the kids on the New Batman Adventures, but I love it on Justice League. He's always stickin' it to Superman. I love Supes, but it's so fun to see him suffer indignities from Batman.

striderx
Definitely the first encounter with Selina Kyle from Batman Returns.
The way he just shoots the grappling hook without a single word and pulls back the slab of concrete.

Also, the first confrontation with Penguin.
B: You're not the mayor
P: Things change.
B: What do you want?
P: Ah, the direct approach. I admire that in a man with a mask. You don't really think you'll win do you?
B: Things change.

punkyhermy
WOW!!!(sighs)
no wonder i love batman!

neo2
hmm....these are my favorite and quotes form the batman movies(I'm excluding everything from the fourth one though)
1. From Batman:" You weigh a little more than 108."
2. From Batman Returns: (after Catwoman says she hasn't eaten all day) "Eat floor. High Fiber."

Hegemon875
I love the scene in the Dark Knight Returns when Batman says "It's way past time you learned what it is to be a man" as he lands a huge right hook on supes.

shaber
ROTJ!

Ahnold
This isn't from Batman himself but it's a good 'un: "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

punkyhermy
cool

ash007
' Iam the night, iam vegence iam BATMAN '

batmanbatmanbatman

punkyhermy
batmanaaaaawww
this is such a cute smiley!!bat smilely! stick out tongue

punkyhermy
oh oh!wait
this one too
"my mind's not a nice place to be..."
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.