LotR Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Are there any particular pics that anyone wants? Cos I can find 'em for you... wink

*looks mysterious*

arabia

Exa
stick out tongue big grin

Do you *coincidentally* have a piv from RoTK where witchy is in osgiliath, sitting on his beast on this tower? you just see his shape... ( love )

Phoenix
Here's some witchy ones... I hope one will be right...

Phoenix
Bear with me... I'm searching several sites at once...

Phoenix
another one...

Phoenix
There's not a vast amount available for RotK...

Phoenix
I'll post all the witchy ones I can...

Phoenix
If I can't find the right one, I hope I can find some good ones...

Exa
First one is great eek! thx! *adds to her gallery* (omg my poor pc... he just cant manage all these pix big grin I thought he'd break down when I had 1000... well now i have 3805 pix and he's still alive...

edit
the last one - EEEK eek! (poor pc)

Phoenix
glad ya like 'em wink

they were all I could find, I'm afraid... sad

Phoenix
Does anyone else want anything?

Kitoky
GLORFINDEL!! O-negai gozaimasu.

pip-foot
I just got the ROTK visual companion and it's got some amazing pictures of Witchy that are HUGE. wish i had a scanner so i could post em

Exa
yeah thats what I also wanted to ask - in the official movie guide theres a pic of witchys head when he's still mortal... with the ring in his hand... couldnt find it online anywhere... does one of you have a scan of it?

Arwene
hey i would love one of pippin singing to the stewart of gondor

pip-foot
nope. SOrry. if i every get a scanner i will put every pic of Witchy i have up here for you exa smile

anaritearbina
Any pics of Gollum?

Phoenix
Gollum -- he's so cute here! big grin

Phoenix
more Gollum...

Phoenix
Gollum again...

Phoenix
cutest little Pippin ever!

Phoenix
very little glorfindel available, I'm afraid...

Phoenix
I'm skimming thru all the bad fanart... wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.