Start to collect change

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I been taking my dads change everyday for the past two years and I have gotten like 600 bucks from it no joke. You guys should really start taking your loose change thrwoing it somewhere and then turning it into the bank for paper money. I just saved my changed from the last month or so and i got 70 bucks today. Happy Dance

realworlddreams
thats cool, my rents had a jar of pennies, n i counted it n rolled it, there was over $200 in pennies, an there was like $50 in quarters n another $80 in dimes.
n i cleaned my room a while back, n found $20 in change jus lyin around.
its true, change adds up a lot.

Linkalicious
anytime i get change i either give it to charity or throw it in the tip jar. I know it adds up, but i don't like carrying change in my pockets.

Korri
smile

DeNiro
I got one of those big coke bottles that i throw it in the largest amount of changes i had was like 300 i think

Linkalicious
that's pretty bad ass. i use a 5 gallon water bottle from the Sparkletts. Now i don't get their water, but i still kept the bottle.

Korri
ok

DeNiro
laughing out loud Im thirsty now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.