Everyone Loves Raymond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
Anyone seen Everyone Loves Raymond? It's one of the best american comedy's ever, it really is.

Myth
Its probably my favorite sit-com currently on TV. Of course, I don't watch much TV anymore.

*Danii*
I'm sorry but I think that is the crappest show on Earth!
I much prefer friends.

dragonpisces272
I dont really watch it but I think its ok...the only episode I remember is that one with the road kill thing

xxsarahxx
I dont think it's the best ever but is pretty good!

alic88
its VERY FUNNY. sometimes it gets a bit carried away though. i would prefer friends but raymond is NICE 2 WATCH WITH FAMILY

BingaBonga
I love it! I've seen pretty much all the episodes. I love the one where Debra "gets implants" and in the end she throws out the socks in her bra at Raymond. Has anyone seen Welcome to Mooseport?

caballera
I love it! The cast and writers are SO talented on the show and I'm a sucker for the pseudo-dramatic humor!

BingaBonga
I don't know if I'll see it in theaters, but I'll definately rent it. I've heard pretty good reviews from it.

##FreeFaLL##
i like it...its funny but i just watched firs 3 seasons...

Freddy_vs_Jason
ray is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot...............

Chelsea23
I like Everbody Loves Raymond. Its hilarious, they found the perfect actors and actresses for the show. one cool show.

ilvorlandobloom
Robert is so funny! this show is hilarious. i watch it almost every day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.