Happy Friday the 13th!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkesthorror
Say absolutely anything you'd like...

jason undead
i wanna see what happens after freddy vs jason,and by the way happy friday the 13th!!!!evil face cool

Cinemaddiction
How about none of the above?

By the way, I guess it being Friday the 13th explains why my day has sucked syphillis ridden balls.

I am self employed, eBay, selling higher end automobile options like digital overheads, fully loaded rear view mirrors, sensors, expensive optional parts. I've given this particular place $1,000's of dollars of business. Today, I get there after driving 2 hours for them to tell me I can no longer go back through the yard unattended, and that the parts will be pulled for me. Of course I need things from about 20 different cars, like I do every other time. So...I had to leave, empty handed..and I have about $250 in bills due in a week, plus rent at the end of the month and I have $150 to my name.

Long story short, I'm basically broke and have nowhere else to go to "supply" my business. Shitty Friday the 13th, indeed.

Maybe I can get Jason to put me out of my mysery.

Drac39
None of the above,I`d like to see winter Jason

darkesthorror
He doesn't to requests.

amlap
i forgot it was friday the 13th till i got to work... so disappointed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.