i read that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heen68
I read that they where going to release x3 in 2006 isn't that a bit long?

flavinho
wow i think today is the "new threads day", everyone is posting a new one... big grin . henn68, it's probably in 2006, but, a new thread for that????

heen68
Its heen not henn

miffed

flavinho
oh, my god, sorry if i did this enormous mistake... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Vampiree
heen: it's either gonna be in 2006 or 2005 we still dunno wink

*kicks flav* be nice! wink

Clovie
as far as i am concerned it is going to be in 2006, but dey still hasn't got de whole cast..... *thinks*

Viper
Oh man...if 1 letter actually upset you than I think it's safe to say you should learn to relax. wink

2006 seems about right. I'd rather have it happen later than have them rush it and come out with a crappy movie.

heen68
Originally posted by Viper
Oh man...if 1 letter actually upset you than I think it's safe to say you should learn to relax. wink

laughing out loud

flavinho
Vampy: okie, okie, but don kick me anymore or i'll call my mom... miffed big grin

Vampiree
*kicks* evil face

flavinho
laughing out loud you damn vampy, mommy told me she's gonna buy a ticket and go to Poland just to kick ya and talk to your mommy about that... laughing stick out tongue

Vampiree
really???? well just KNOW that i told my DADDY that ye weren't nice and he's gonna go to brazil and talk to YER DADDY!!!

Kes
*Sigh* Discuss the release date in the x3 countdown thread.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.