~sniffle~ ~sniffle~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schizo Freak
I dont know bout any of u guys but in ROTK when Aragorn told the four hobbits that they would never bow to anyone i almost cried..... i love that movie!!! there are soo many good parts in that movie i cant wait till i can go see it again.

Bloom4ever
yup, yeah, I was griinning so much during that part

confused wow, there are soo many threads now, and all our mods r out

Iirima
I loved that part!

I vote for Kit as mod...

darbanana
why don't I cry during movies? Is it some disfunctional part of me? I've cried ONCE, and LOTR was very touching, it was at the end with Sam and Frodo saying goodbye... it was so sweet...

bLooMiLiCioUs
ALMOST cried???

i was BAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bawling

hobbit_lover
I love that part!!!!! all the hobbits looked sooo cute!

Kitoky
RotK was a the first movie I cried in smile It was a phenomenon.

Smodden
aw now i'm gona cry *cries*

i cried when gandalf "died"
when sam made his speech
and the end of ROTK

Pipage558
I cried when Sam is telling Frodo that he would carry him to Mt. Doom. That was so sad! sad

pip-foot
I cried a lot too! But this is another useless thread. LEt us get a mod plez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anaritearbina
I didn't cry, almost did, but didn't. Something's wrong with me.

Iirima
Something's wrong with me too. I didn't cry at all. I have a cold heart! *cries* Wait! I cried! YAY! I criiiied! *is happy and stops crying* Oh, no! I stopped crying! *cries* and on the cycle goes...

pip-foot
lol. It's ok Irima. We luv you anyways. We've all got something wrong with us!

Ariadne
I have incredibly dry eyes to begin with, and I hadn't been drinking anything because I didn't want to have to leave in the midddle of the movie so my eyes were completely dry, so when I went to see RorK I felt so guilty because I couldn't cry! sad

anaritearbina
But some of us...like me...have many many things wrong with us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.