pleas help me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remuslupin
in a few months, i will be a memory to all of you in the KMC forum. Please, help me survive with my weak heart, and pray for me

Dregh
If you had a disease or were going to die , you wouldn't be in a forum.
This thread is pointless

juggernaut26
dregh everyone has a right to post now stop we'll help ya however you can

Dregh
But it's a kind of "I'm dying" , and If you were dying you wouldn't be in this forum , you need comon sense jugernaut.

Krabs55
i know what the hell is dreghs problem

Dregh
Oh god

juggernaut26
what is it i really wanna know

Dregh
Jug , you REALLY need common sense.
I looked for Remuslupin's last posts , and he's been having fun in the Role playing forums since I don't know what day. And there's a Accademy movies awards by Remuslupin in the LOTR Forums posted TODAY.

kofmaster
ohhhh sad

where here for you smile

Veralidaine
yes........

Remuslupin
so... what you are saying is because i am going to go into a hospital in a month, that i cant post anything??? I am trying to stay happy. Plus, i am on crutches and cannot do anything else.

kofmaster
poor remuslipin sad

where all here thinking of you

Dregh
Alright you got me there.

What is your disease?

Remuslupin
it is to long and i can't pronounce it.but all i can say is that my heart is not pu mping blood. it is going weak

juggernaut26
dregh leave the thread or show some sympathy

kofmaster
omg...thats so sad sad sad

wish i could do something sad

Dregh
Are you idiot? Im just asking what's his problem .
Back to Remuslupin.
Well , Right here I cant do anything but pray , hope you get well

juggernaut26
very good the point is he may be lying he may be telling the truth you give him the benefit of the doubt ya see?

Dregh
???
I don't get it
Just stop bothering. I 've just said he got me and now I really believe something happens to him and im worried , so stop.

EDIT: I took the insults from this post so that you can stop

Veralidaine
i'm sorry Remu....sad......i hope you get well soon.....

juggernaut26
children roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dregh
Alright , anything else?

Remuslupin
thanx. And jugger i am not lying... i have told other people too.

Dregh
Yeah , I believe him now.

As I said before , Hope you get well soon

Remuslupin
thanx peopel. and jugger i am not lying

Remuslupin
wahhh...

kofmaster
*gives Remuslupin one of his lighters* whaha this is a big thing for me so it might seem werid but its a good thing if i do this to you stick out tongue

hope you get well Remuslupin

i will pray for you sad

raven guardia
you guys lupin is telling the truth!

I will also pray for you lupin, and I will get my friends to pray for you and my family too. smile

and also lupin.....dont forget to pray yourself, it will work out okay just keep praying and I will aslo keep praying for you too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.