Hurray For The Goat!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypochristian
I am the goatmaster! Hurray for me! LOVE ME!!! Happy Dance

Dogbert
Dude, ur weird... erm

HockeyHorror
ur ****ed up man

Hypochristian
Aww... that's so sweet... I love you too! Gree! Happy Dance

Dogbert
thumb up Ok... no expression

Trinity_Matrix
blink

Uh...yeah. Okay...

*backs away slowly*

Hypochristian
Oh, if you think I'm weird NOW just wait untill the moonlight hits me! Then I start talking in tounges!!! WHHEEEEEEE!!! HAIL TO THE GOATMASTER!!! Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
so your the "Goatmaster" whats so special about you?

Hypochristian
I like the goats... what's so speacil about you, Hockeywhorrer? Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
i diss goat lovers like you. smile

Hypochristian
I love the goat... such a sexy animal... Happy Dance

ancietwisdom
confused I think you guys are on something....... confused
What in the world is this forum suppose to be about anyway???

HockeyHorror
noob has spoken?

HockeyHorror
ancietwisdom> just a general discussion forum. lol

ancietwisdom
sad About what???? confused

HockeyHorror
random stuff i guess

Hypochristian
This forum is about loving me, the Goatmaster, and all of my sparkling Man-god-ness!!! So, love me, and I shall lead ye to a land of pie and gooey clocks!!! Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
*in a paradox*

ancietwisdom
confused Okay......not okay!!
You are not my God!! I think you have flipped your lid or have
been talking to a cat!!! I think you need to get some help about
spirituality and fast!!! reading

Hypochristian
My, you seem like the depressed type, Mr. In a Paradigme... or whatever you said.... Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
correct ancietwisdom^ but what is the spirit? do we even have a spirit? if we dont know what the spirit is, then he cant get help spiritually...
but mentally i guess he needs help

Hypochristian
Geez... alrighty then, pally, here we go, again! Humans have an inborne need to explain things they're not supposed to know, or couldn't fathum, or whatever. So, they make up stupid things, like God and Satan, to try and explain the unexplained, and, ergo, abolish there fears. Because with doubt comes fear! I don't need to know everything, I just need to know that when someone comes out with a tome like the Bible and starts telling me what to think, then something is wrong with this picture... there you have it. now leave the religion crap alone and eat your pie!!!

Dogbert
what pie... confused

ancietwisdom
wink The spirit is your intuition or the little voice that tells you what
is right. If all people listen to their intuition, then everyone would
not fail at there everyday challenges.

HockeyHorror
yo stfu hypochristian
1. your not funny IMO
2. respect others opinions
3. ancietwisdom said you need spirituality help, then i said but do we really know what the spirit is. I never MENTIONED the bible at all did i?

HockeyHorror
i disagree ancietwisdom...if we listen to that "little voice" or make decisions by a "hunch" we wont suceed at all.

Hypochristian
There is no right and wrong, there is just opinion. What's right to you may be wrong to someone else! Wheee! I am are be smrt!!! Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
no you just gave us your opinion on others opinions if something is right or wrong, doesn't mean your opinion on that is right. smile

Hypochristian
I know! I just like my opinions more because they are mine! Happy Dance

ancietwisdom
confused How do you know? I think you are doubting your
intuition. You know what is right don't you? You won't go out
and kill someone which is uncontrollable would you? I am talking
about knowing in your heart and soul how to deal with certain
situations in everyday life. I am talking about doing and living in
general. Your spirit is there you are just doubting. You need to look
within for the answers because you are the only one you can trust.

HockeyHorror
but how can you like your opinion, if your opinion isn't right, but you think its right, but to some other person is wrong, so you basically your opinion is wrong because someone else thinks its wrong, so you either like or dislike your opinion...it all depends on what the hell we are discussing about to decide which opinoin is right or wrong

lol smile
hope that made sense typed to fast.

Hypochristian
Enough already! You're upseting my goat! Let's just change the subject, please! Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
Hypochristian explain your name with not more than 3 words.

ancietwisdom
confused All I know is that if you follow your heart and not
your thinking, you will understand. wink

Hypochristian
Electric Hellfire Club!!! Happy Dance

Hypochristian
Or end up getting hurt bad enough you sink into depression and kill yourself! Almost happened to me, babe, and it's all thanks to listening to the old ticker! Don't tell me what to do, I've made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot from them, and I know where my life is goin! So NI!!! Happy Dance

HockeyHorror
thx for explanation hypo.

ancietwisdom> i dont know about the whole follow your heart belief "montra"...i just believe in deep thinking and making the right decision.

Hypochristian
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
thx for explanation hypo.

You're very welcome! Happy Dance

ancietwisdom
confused Well, what is right with your thinking??
Do you think its right to bother and torture someone's life, ex:
Killing, stealing, having an affair with someone's spouse or lover,
etc....... anything that will corrupt their life? Or do you believe in
peace and giving and loving one another???

Hypochristian
I like that first one!!! Happy Dance If I was a goody goody, why would I be a Satanist?

ancietwisdom
wink Besides, you would not have natural born talents and gifts
without your spirit/intuition. big grin

Hypochristian
Read my last post and rephrase! Happy Dance

ancietwisdom
confused I did not realize that you do not believe in God.
I do big grin and I do agree with you partially about Christians, but
other religions as well. I think that these fixed religions are nothing
but cults to worp everyone and control everyone!
I believe in God/Christ and some of the bible, but I focus on the
meaning and spirit and wisdom of life. I cherish the anciet past where
all our ancestors knew what life was about. I believe in the spirit of
life. If you can see how beautiful the past was and read about those
traditions of faith, love, wisdom, justice, fortitude, and temperance, you would really understand what life was and is about.

Hypochristian
WHAT!? See, now you've pissed me off!!! I don't need to know about my stupid ancestory to understand what this life is all about! Life changes as society changes! Things CHANGE!!! And if I stuck to what my idiotic anciestors thought, I'd have slaves, be killing people for being of a differnt religious faith, and going to church ever Sunday because I'm afraid of hell! Our ancestors didn't understand a thing! That's why they made up the Bible and the Torah and the Koran and anyother religious book you can think of! Because they didn't understand anything, so they decided to make something up so they wouldn't feel so alone all the time! I guess if it really bothers you that much, I can pick up a history book and read all aobut my wonderful forefathers, but I think I got a grip on what's goin on just fine, thank you very much! Faith, love, wisdom, justice, fortiteds, and temperance may mean a lot to you, but they mean didly sh!t in this world! Happy Dance

BackFire
Stupid thread, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.