Hail to the GOATMASTER!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hypochristian
LOVE ME!!! Because if you do not love the goatmaster, when the moon is right and the ingredents ripe, you will not get pie! Happy Dance

Dogbert
FFS, in the GDF and the OTF no expression

Hypochristian
I'm sorry, but whatever you have just typed has displeased my goat! I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny you pie, Froghurt... doghurt... Frogtuesday...no.... whatever your name is...

Veralidaine
blink........odd..yet.......laughing out loud

Dogbert
It is Dogbert... roll eyes (sarcastic)
It seems as if the "Hooked on Phonics" didn't work for you....

Hypochristian
Why you laugh at the Goatmaster? Are you depressed or is it just a Tuesday... because if there's someone here that knows about tuesday, it's me... eh? What say you Raging Alcoholic...er... Raging Silent...

Hypochristian
Oh, the pain of your second rate insults!!! They sting me like so much Blistex on a bee sting!!! Happy Dance

venomfan
argh!! why wont my MOD powers work!?!?*slaps pepsi off desk, insperational music start's playing

Closing.................damn*goes to get towl

btw what is this?
Christians: an assembly of liars, chosen by "god", to infect the world with Jehova's sickness. Peddlers of poison, preaching an endless gospel of self-destruction. Pray for salvation, Hypochristian!

Dogbert
What the f**k? Right, whatever you say no expression

Hypochristian
It's my personal belief, daddy-O! I don't happen to be too much of a fan of that "god" bloke! I love Satanism...

MC Mike
You don't understand. It is sad. thumb down A sheep rules here already.

venomfan
wow......tell Satan i said hi

MC Mike
Daddy-O? Is that like Cheerios? You like cereals then? huh

MC Mike
thumb down I think not. It sure made me laugh.

Veralidaine
eek! no! u didnt jus say raging alcoholic u bludy..........*curses*lol.....

MC Mike
Tuesday? DUDE -

NEWS FLASH - ITS FRIDAY/SATURDAY!

Hypochristian
He says you still owe him your soul for that time you traded it for an anime dvd... Not quite sure what he means...

Hypochristian
I'm glad to see so many love the Goatmaster! You all get pie! Yay! Now, all you have to do, is go to the store, buy a frozen pie, put it in the oven for a little while and while you eat it, think of your good buddy, Hypochristian! Happy Dance

venomfan
HAHAHAHA!!!((SARCASM))

MC Mike
confused Are you like a door to door salesman? NO SOLICITING! mad

HockeyHorror
your messed up Hypochristian....

Tired Hiker
Hypochristian is my new favorite Newbie. I like his philosophy on Christains, yet I'm not to into Santanism, however, he's still the best thing to happen to these forums, well since me. And as far as 'finding you'? I think you are in the UK somewhere!!!

Dogbert
I can't believe ur taking this moron's side... no expression

Hypochristian
Actually, I am in the United States... wheee! Thank you for loving me!!! I love you too! Happy Dance Everyone have pie yet?

Hypochristian
I'm not a moron, I'm just havin some fun! You should try it some time instead of being an uptight goo daemon!!! Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
I'm not taking anyone's side, I just think the Goatmaster is funny as all hell.

HC, I thought you were in UK because you said 'bloke'. big grin

Veralidaine
blink wow, havent heard of that one b4......blink......you are an odd character Hypo....

Tired Hiker
*goes to buy a pie*

Hypochristian
That's pretty eventual, daddy-o! Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
Hypes, are you my friend Brian Loose who is also Quiet Hiker, because I swear you guys have the same sense of humor?detectivePlus, his roomie's name is Goat! For real.

Hypochristian
No, sorry. My name is Veelo Vega! I don't know any Brian Loose... but that roomie of yours has a sexy name! Wheee!!! Happy Dance

Hypochristian
Sorry to crush yur dreams, Traveling Chimp... or whateverin... Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
Okay, I was just testing you. F*ck off! big grin

Hypochristian
Well, you're a lively one aren't you! I think you need to get that erectile disfunction looked at! Happy Dance

MC Mike
What the f**k? Both of you are moronic weird f*cks. What the f**k?

But TH has style.

Hypochristian
That's very nice of you, McMicheals! I see you are obviously a very open excepting young man with a lot of intelegent things to say and a serious talent when it comes to writing! Keep it up!!! Happy Dance

Dogbert
What the f**k? Right thumb up no expression

Hypochristian
I seem to be very popular with the ladies here! Happy Dance

Dogbert
Na... you're not really popular with anybody thumb down

Hypochristian
Once again, your second rate insults seem to be the bane of my exsistance! Keep it up, Frogtuesday! Maybe, one day, after you've filled that void in your soul by insulting the weak, you'll realize what a terrible person you are and kill yourself! Wheee!!! Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
Blah blah blah blah!

Dogbert
laughing out loud This is actaully amusing... say something else to ammuse me hypo smile

Tired Hiker
I'm not even going to read it. big grin

Hypochristian
OTAY! YOU'RE INTELEGENT!!! Happy Dance

Dogbert
Thank you very much smile

Tired Hiker
Um .. .. no.

Hypochristian
Why your very welcome! By the by, what on Earth is your problem? You seem to think that everyone that acts a little strange disserves to be persicuted! Any reason for that, DrugPurt? Happy Dance

Dogbert
That was clever....not thumb down
No, no reason at all....

Hypochristian
Originally posted by Dogbert
That was clever....not thumb down

I think your right about something! It wasn't clever! But maybe, now stick with me on this one, I know it's tough for someone like you, it wasn't supposed to be the epitome of clever! I know, such a weird concept, huh? Happy Dance

Dogbert
Wow, yea, it is weird messed

OK hypo, sorry to kill the fun, but i gotta go sad I would say see you tommorow, but u probally won't be around...o well big grin

Hypochristian
Yeah, this was fun, wasn't it! At least... I hope you were doin it out of fun... I mean... I was... Sorry if I offended you... I was just jokin... Happy Dance

Tired Hiker
This is my favorite thread. no expression

BackFire
Foolish religious discussion is not allowed here, especially from attention whores like the one who started this thread. Also, people are getting hostile towards others in this thread.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.