Private messages gone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Man, that was a pain in the ass deleting all my private messages. I only had 300 or so, but I had to click on the little box for about 5 minutes.

I just wanted to complain about something. I'm in a bad mood.

yerssot
well, the only thing I can tell you is: go get some sleep
and well... delete your PM's more often

ToMacco
No sleep. I sleep too much anyway.

LanceWindu
Same with me.

Captain REX
Just click the very top button. Highlights them and deletes them all in a second. Then you uncheck the ones you want to keep.

LanceWindu
Which is usually non of the PM's cause you already read them.

ToMacco
Well, that would make it quicker.

LanceWindu
You didn't know you could do that?

ToMacco
nope.

yerssot
but if there are a lot, even that will take a lot of time

Thomas H
UUUhhh, shit I got about 100 messages, and i aint going to delete them for a while!!!!Takes to long time!!!

ToMacco
Yeah, that was what the point of this thread was.

Raz
Look, the reason I asked you to clean up was because everytime you load a page - the "system" counts your PMs and puts unnecessary stress on the server thus slowing it down.

And Rex is right, click the very top to select ALL. Then just deselect the ones you don't need!

I should have put that in the PM....oh well at least ToMacco got to excercise that finger of his laughing out loud

Gundark
ToMacco sounds just like spongebob. laughing out loud

yerssot
n00bs roll eyes (sarcastic)

( wink )

ToMacco
Do they have SpongeBob Squarepants oversea? I would guess not. That's too bad. It's pretty good, isn't it, Gundy?

Thomas H
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.