KMC Valentine's thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloom4ever
cool Welcome, everyone to KMC lotr forum Valentine's thread!!! love love
I'll be your matchmaker, tassie big grin
I already have some perfect couples in mind big grin (even though I, the match-maker, am valentine-less sad )
I'll be on basically all day, since I'm alone.
LET'S MAKE TODAY OUR BEST VALENTINE'S DAY YET!!! big grin

And sry for any misspellings, lol, I'm still struggling with my fake nails wink

(any comments, Exa? confused )

sauron
;p; yeye big grinbig grin

whos in your mind?

Exa
YEAH *claps*

Happy valentine's everybody big grin

Korri
i love everyone!

Exa
Hey so new and already nearly dying big grin

I also love everybody here smile

Korri
big grin

Exa
Lol which ones?

Bloom4ever
how about Exa and Sauron? big grin
lol the perfect match here on KMC love

Korri
awww love!

Exa
big grin big grin love love

sauron
lol big grinbig grin

raven guardia
*Grrrrrrrrr*

Iirima
Hey what about moi?

pip-foot
Happy Valentines day! love

Korri
same to you stick out tongue

pip-foot
lol. Sauron and Exa. A perfect match smile smile smile

Exa
Also happy valentine's day to everyone smile love

raven guardia
I hate Valentines day!!!!! *gags* you people are sick!

pip-foot
VAlentines day is fun love Even if you arent dating anyone. It's a time to show how much you luv your friends. I luv all you guys here smile where would i be with out you? love love ANd I can think about how much I love Billy all day. (this does not make me a FAN GIRL! IT makes me a very obbsessed with LOTR and Pippin and BIlly person) ANd i get nice presents from my dad and mom. ROTK visual companion! smile VAlentines day rocks! love

raven guardia
Well lets just say I DID love valentines day....but now its all very sad and wrong!

so I hope Valentines day burns in H*** forever!

Exa
sad sad whats all sad and wrong? sad

raven guardia
well, people....
they tell you they love you then they go and turn around and WHAM! in one minute they love some one else. and your tost! and worst of all It Happended on Valentines day!!!!! to me! *starts to cry*

pip-foot
I'm sorry. Did your boyfriend dump you or sumthin?

anaritearbina
How can you not like Valentine's day? It's so fun. You get lots of candy. We get to go out to dinner. It so fun.

pipschick
Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

raven guardia
well its hard to say.......I will pm you and explain.

by the way megajoint posted this on my anti-valentines thread on hp it funny!

Hearts and roses and kisses galore...
What the hell is all that sh!t for?
People get mushy and start acting queer
It is definitely the most annoying day of the year
This day needs to get the hell over with and pass
Before I shove a dozen roses up Cupid's ass
I'll spend the day so drunk I can't speak
And wear all black for the rest of the week
Guys act all sweet, but it soon will fade
For all they are doing is trying to get laid
The arrow Cupid shot at me must not have hit
Because I think love is a crock of sh!t
So there's the story... what else can I say?
Love bites my ass... screw Valentine's Day!

raven guardia
it should be how COULD you like Valentines day.......and believe me I got my reasons.

Aurora
Hey guys HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!

I don't need set up, I already have a valentine, but I wanted to say happy valentines to everyone!!!

and PS Sauron and Exa are perfect together...... hehehehe wink

raven guardia
*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr* I hate this!!!!! I'm sorry But I got to leave. and go back to my home froum (hp)....this one is to freaking annoying and depressing!

anaritearbina
i'm sorry.

pip-foot
Okie dokie then. I like it here. It's my home. Happy V-day Aurora! smile

anaritearbina
Pip-foot! Why am I not on your thing at the bottom. I feel unloved on this the most loving day of the year! I should be on there. I am going to give you my scary picture tonight. As a valentine's gift.

I love you all

Melani
Happy valentine's Day Everyone!!!! I love you al!!! *MUAH*

eezy45
erm, didnt you see what was in Raven Guardias Sig before she turned it to
"*who ever thought of Valentines day Is a Very SICK person*"???

Bloom4ever
come on, Valentine's is great love, even if you're alone

ohbloom
hey everyone
bloom4ever is alone thats y she saying that
but being alone is not that bad

Bloom4ever
u should know about alone, ohbloom

ohbloom
pipfoot nice avatar

Bloom4ever
ohbloom, we gotta go in 1 minute

lol, we should get a thread devoted to us big grin

ohbloom
no i wouldnt becuz im not
u dont have to try to insult me bloom4ever we all no who u want
for ur valentine

ohbloom
yeah hahahahhahahaha

Bloom4ever
I dont want anyone on here, ohbloom

ohbloom
i no the person not online...................................lol

Bloom4ever
bye evry1, we gotta leave now

I'll be back on in a few mins, when I reach home

ohbloom
yeah bye y'all

Pipage558
Hey everybody! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! don't set me up cuz i already have a valentine love

Iirima
wink I don't, but I don't really care, either...

raven guardia
OMG!....the only person here who cares is ezzy45

thank you eezy45 you are truly a great friend!

Bloom4ever
ying, I see u changed ur sig

raven guardia
I hope Valentines day burns in H*LL

Iirima
yups. *nods*

Bloom4ever
Nooo!!! sad
It cant!

even though it really makes no difference to me but, whatever

oh, and I had to tell you guys something, but I'll wait til it's safe

Iirima
Can u PM it to me?

Bloom4ever
PM it to u, ying? Was it me u were talking to?

Bloom4ever
I was talking to Exa this morning when i wrote:

"Is Sauron still on?

Liselle and I are going to see rotk (my 3rd time seeing it, her 1st time), and we might upload a pic of us..."
or it was somethin like that.

my mom saw it, cuz i had accidentally copied it to the clipboard, and, it's a kind of long story and I'm not really up to it right now, but basically:

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE KMC!!!

And of course, after my parents were thru with me, I can't risk posting any pic of me and Liselle, cuz they think u guys might be perverted Internet sickos, tracking down innocent teenage girls, for u know what

samIam
HAPPY Valentinesday!!
what does everyone usually on valentines?? evenif you don't have a bf/gf

PippinTook
Well, I never have a boyfriend for Valentine's Day. I would rather stare at Billy's pictures up on my wall all day and eat chocolate all day anyway stick out tongue You can set me up if you like, but I'm already dating Billy stick out tongue (or so I like to think....we DO go out....he just doesn't realize it yet wink )

And raven, if you don't like Valentine's Day (which I love so much! Mainly cause Billy's my Valentine each year hehehe), why don't you just go back to the HP forum or wherever you stay at and not post in this forum? Even if we (on the LOTR forum) don't have boyfriends/girlfriends, we don't need them. I'm dating Billy. pip-foot is dating Billy2(remember that clone of Pippin? Well Billy is Pippin, pip-foot! Hahaha, lucky you!). Aurora's dating Dom of course. Kit and Exa and Naz are dating three of the Nazgul. Bloom4Ever and orlandoOYEA and them are dating Orlando...He has possibly been cloned as Pippin has haha. And so on and so forth. We need no other Valentine. We already have ours big grin Just pretend you have Daniel or Rupert or whoever you like from HP as a Valentine. But we don't have to pretend. stick out tongue They ARE our Valentine's! Muahahahaha! Let us go stalk them! *walks off*

*yells over shoulder* I'll go stalk Billy right after I eat...then I'll be back! Mmmmm food!!!! *runs to food*

samIam
ok .. yeah!

Iirima
WHOO! Go PiipinTook! You said it just right. yes

Bloom4ever
I'm right behind ya pippintook big grin

Iirima
Yeah, PM it to moi. And when I said yups, I didn't mean for Valentine's Day to burn in hell. no I wouldn't do that! it was about changing my siggy.

Bloom4ever
I just kinda summarized it just now, u can tell me if u understand what a mean lol:

Iirima

Bloom4ever
I trust you guys too, but of course my mom doesnt, she thinks this is a chat room, and she's trying to track my every post here on KMC; I tell you the woman will not let me die in peace!! mad

Iirima
My parents don't even know I'm on KMC... embarrasment They would freak out, and block the site, so I keep my mouth shut and get on when they're not looking... wink

Bloom4ever
girl, if u only knew all the million times I sneaked on, and how good I can lie big grin but my damn family will never leave me alone, and I got caught, but again I lied my way outta it

All just to stay on here with you guys big grin

Iirima

Bloom4ever
Are you trying to say that i'm not a good liar? stick out tongue

Iirima

Bloom4ever
yeah, whenever they pass, I'm signing up for an associate degree in French, lol

Iirima
How many languages do u speak?

Iirima
Whoo...this is getting a little...off topic...

Bloom4ever
Me, I speak English, French, Spanish, Trinidadian, and i need to learn Italian

okay, back on-topic, what did you do today, ying, u never told me if u had a valentine big grin

Iirima

Bloom4ever
they're arent many guys on KMC.
But just out of curiousity, who do you want to be paired up with here on KMC?

Iirima
haha...no one...the guys are my friends... *huggles and squeezes Kit, sauron, Bar, and Smodden and nearly chokes them to death* I can't imagine myself being paired with any of them, but I want you to choose...I won't be mad, promise! big grin me in veeeery good mood right now...

Bloom4ever
big grin lol I wont choose, besides, the only guys I ever talked to on KMC are Sauron and Kit

Iirima
They're the ones I talk to most.

Kitoky
I don't really like Valentines Day very much, guess I get kinda lonely.

But Happy Valentine's Day guys.

Iirima
I don't like it at all, my family brought out china and silver for dinner, they don't do that for Christmas, or Easter, and I'm rather...religious, so I was kinda mad. I managed to mutter Spanish swear words under my breath...(i.e., hijo de ****!!) So...yeah.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone else, tho! ((if it's still Valentine's Day where u are))

Bloom4ever
ying, do u speak chinese?
I always wished I was Spanish

anyways, I'll talk to you later, enjoy the rest of ur Valentine's

Iirima
Oh, not fluently, but lemme see:

Zhuni hao yun!

Means Good luck! It has accent marks and tonals, but I am lazy today. wink

Hehe, Chinese word of the day for you! Ai. It means (oh how surprising!) LOVE!

Bloom4ever
my friend, kitty29 (dont know if u remember her ffrom last night), she's chinese, so I kinda know a few chinese words but i can't spell them in English wink
Anyways, I'm really gone now

Iirima
Okay, bye! My dad's Spanish. so I know a little, pero no fluentemente!

samIam
hi ya !

Iirima
Alo. ooh, me is on your sig! big grin I'm in Tig Party, kinda fun...

Kitoky
*nervous laugh* *crosses every thing out*

Nevermind that post.

Iirima
Why? *is confused* Or you can ignore moi, cuz I'm not making much sense...

raven guardia
sorry to offend you! I will stay at hp from now on. I only came over to what the threads were like and when I saw that sauron and exa are together it pissed me off okay! you see sauron said he was IN love with ME! now I find out its him and exa. and of course of all days it was on freaking Valentines day! so now you all know! and I dont care how much you guys will make fun of me. because this holiday is just a waste of a perfectly good day!

so let valentines day burn in H*ll.

Bloom4ever
Raven, I'm on your side now

Kill Valentine's, kill this thread
Valentine's just sucks

Arwene
hey whats the valentine day massacre all about!!!!

eezy45
wow ^^
in kmc? well *i love you all* and raven, i am glad i can help you!

eezy45
but still you peeps should understand raven. she just told what it is about!
and you all are very funny about sauron and exa -
and she sits there crying and waiting for an answer from sauron. mad

Bloom4ever
I said I'm on her side now that I understand what it's about
Cheer up Raven!! If anyone else cares, we cannot let a fellow KMC-ER down

eezy45
okay. i shd keep cool about it. at least you understand Bloom4ever

raven guardia
well at least bloom4ever and ezzy understand me......thanks guys smile

Discos
I like Valentines day, it was very good + weird yesterday,

Went to see ROTk again + get another tattoo yesterday, afterwards I was sitting in KFC munching down some gravy and chicken when out of the blue the girl I fancied for a while gives me a phone call, she was asking If i would get her a rose as all her friends had one and she was left out (seeing I was in the city at the time there were many random people selling roses), so I went and bought her one, gave it to her last night and now we are going out......bonus

and thats the awesome tale of valentines day, too bad that Friday the 13th was the day beforehand, lol I have the greatest friday the 13th tale for the record books......boo!

Discos
dudes, all the st Valetines Satanists can go away and leave this thread alone

Discos - hows about you go burn in hell huh?.....bring back something crispy though

Bloom4ever
my big valentine's story: I was sick all week, i nearly died, and i almost got banned from kmc.

Evidently i had such a lovely week

Discos
almost died you say?

samIam
how sad .. how didi that happen !! we could have been praying for you ... did you have like a really high fever?

Bloom4ever
hi SamIam, yeah, i was really sick and i had tests all week

samIam
OHH you should of said somethng, I would have been praying for u !

and tests can make anyone sick!!

r u feeling better??

Bloom4ever
yeah, i'm alright now (maybe i was sick cuz i was missing u guys big grin) but i had to take like a million tablets for my sore throat, just so i could be able to scream for when i saw rotk again yesterday

raven guardia
speaking about praying for people I think we should all pray for remuislupin, he is on Hp fourm but he is ill and is haveing some problems with his heart.

samIam
OHH we will !

bloom - u have to scream for ROTK!!!

Bloom4ever
for real?
aww, I'm sorry

*looks at everyone else* Can i safely say the lotr pplz send their luck?

For Remuslupin, i mean

samIam
oh yeah .. we will pray for him ( her)!

I think we need a prayer group

ppl that are sick or are having problems ... you know ...

raven guardia
samIam....thats a Great Idea!

samIam
yeah we really should!

but that wouldn't really have anything to do with lotr .. u know so it might be taken off ... but i think it is worth a try

Bloom4ever
anything un-lotr-ish always goes on Tig Party

or it can just come here, as this is the love forum big grin

Kitoky
And that's what Tig Party was made for. big grin Anything misc. Lotr.

aniron
me and orlando bloom please!

raven guardia
we could post the prayer thread on the off-topic fourm.

samIam
ummm ... i think it should just be in the lotr forum ...

the christian persective forum is now the prayer forum ..!

raven guardia
okay

samIam
yup..

raven guardia
okie dokie artichokeie! ..........lol big grin laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Bar-en-Danwedh
happy VD everyone!!!!!!!

sorry i didn't join in earlier, I was out on Valday, partying away into the early hours of the morning, then was filming on sunday, in the hot hot hot sun... and i've been a little sick myself.

PS. Iirima - hugs back at ya!
infact... hugs for all the girls, and sterdy conservative hand shakes for the boys...

hrh_jennifer
Hi, a belated Happy Valentine's Day to y'all :-)

sauron
o...k really guys when im not here because my pc died does not mean im avoiding anyone

raven i DO love you....im not with exa...some people just said we would be good IF we were...ok? and its NOT a joke like pip-foot said it was....yes pip-foot YOU! what the **** was that all about....as far as im concerned you have nohting to do with my 'personal' affairs and also even if there was the most MINUTE chance it was a joke...i wouldnt go pming people or posting telling everyone.....but seeing as you told someone a blatant lie about me (willingly i might add) i now know not to trust you

sorry...but you deserved it

*crosses name of trust list*

raven guardia
sauron please calm down...... and I LOVE YOU TOO. love

sauron
calm down...how the hell am i supposed to calm down...someone who i have barely spoken to is saying that i tell them all sorts of things and that i was bloody joking...i mean if i was joking would i take it this far i dont think so i mean DAMN im so angry at her and im going to have a few choice words with her and most of them are four lettered

raven guardia
lol laughing out loud ........sauron its okay.

and come back to the yull ball I can fill you in on what you missed

Discos
and it will take more than a bottle of tipex to remove the cross!

Discos
oh no, laughing at sauron when he is pissed...

Discos - hides in bomb shelter

Bloom4ever
Awww, love smile *sniff* at least my thread isn't pure hatred
I am the worst matchmaker lol

raven guardia
sauron would never hurt me.....and plus I was not laughing at him.

Iirima

Discos
erm, no I wasnt. I was infact talking about raven, he is using smilies to calm him down and whatnot - but sorry I do not want to make enemies....well "more"

Iirima
OOH! I'm wrong, as always! Thowwy... *mopes*

sauron
discos did you just imply i am homosexual...ravens a girl!

Discos
lol no need to mope, just feel petty for your under achievement of brilliance big grin

raven guardia
*GRRRRRRRRRRRRR* disco I'm A freaking girl! and a very angery one right now, back off or I will claw your face apart! and sauron IS NOT a homosexual!

Iirima

Fëanor
Wow! Gone for a few days and there's so much drama that I missed...

shadowy_blue
Wow...I was very overwhelmed by this thread. stick out tongue When I saw the first couple of pages it was wholesome and fun but it kinda went out of hand..both amusing and sad, and I wanted to hug raven guardia while I was reading her post. sad And sauron, please calm down. Everything will be fine. You and raven love each other and that's very cool. big grin

I'm glad everything's cool now..*I think* big grin

About me, no Valentine's here...sad

And sauron, *no!!, no!!, don't hurt me!!..waaahhhh!!* I just wanted to say that I don't think pip-foot was the one who dissed raven, it's Pippin Took, they're different people and I just thought some things might be confusing here because of mistaken identity, but unless I missed something and it really was pip-foot, just forget what I said. big grin

*Now I really know what you are capable of doing, you scared me Lordy, you certainly aren't called "sauron" for nothing. stick out tongue *

Kit and sauron are the two people who scare the hell outta me in this forum. laughing

And raven, please don't leave this forum, I really had a great time with you exchanging insights in the "Numbers" thread. You really left a very good impression to me. big grin

Bye, bye. big grin

pip-foot
look. sauron. i'm sorry, i never said you were joking. RAven was really sad and wanted to talk to someone. I told not to be so upset and i meant that you werent really in love with exa, and that that was just kidding around and that you and exa are friends. i'm sorry if it came out some other way. I dont want you to me mad at me. I was just trying to chear raven up cuz she was really upset. I'm sorry Sauron sad

sauron
you absolutely positively sure?

raven guardia
awww, I love all of you so much *hugs every body*

Fëanor
er...hello?

*gropes blindly in the dark*
*okay, then leaves*

pipschick
Just wanted to say a big hello to everyone here big grin and hope your all happy smile

raven guardia
hello, how are you??? laughing out loud big grin stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
*hugs back* big grin

Don't leave us ok? And Lordy, you too! big grin

sauron
lol whos lordy?

shadowy_blue
You...LOL...laughing

Sauron is my favorite villain so I consider you as him and you are the Lord of the Rings and the Lord of the Earth so I call you Lordy..laughing big grin

sauron
ok big grin

not sure if thats blasphemy....but i will allow it big grinbig grin

stick out tongue so im lordy thn confused hmmmm big grin

pip-foot
yes. positive. i'm really sorry. I was just trying to cheer Raven up, cuz she was really sad. I hope you can forgive me. I never meant for it to be like this. I just dont like anyone to be sad. (or mad @ me)

i luv you sauron. ANd I think it's cool that you like Raven. SHe's really cool smile

shadowy_blue
Isn't it cute though!? Bwehehehe...Lordy...big grin

Eehh..by the way..I'm too busy reading all the events that happened in this thread..LOL...I never greeted anyone..so..even if it's too late already...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO EVERYONE!!! love big grin

Happy Valentine's especially to Lordy and Raven. Sweet! love big grin

Dude, it fits. Both dark, sauron and raven, and I love dark characters. love big grin

sauron
LOL S-b thanks stick out tongue lordy it is big grin cute name for a cute guy stick out tongue j/k

even so...what you said wasnt true at all....

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>