The Distillers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Any Fans?

mechmoggy
I haven't bought their stuff, but I think they're pretty kewl.

Is it wrong that I think the lead singer is very hot?

Killer
okay.

SAtown_punk
Brodie Dalle(should be Armstrong, but F*N Josh Homme had to go and cause a divorce between Brodie and Tim!?!) is so F*N hot! And the band rules! I love the first album! Sing Sing Death House was also really good, and Coral Fang wasn't too bad either, but it was a lot different from their original stuff.

SAtown_punk
I take that back. After reading an interview conducted with Brodie, I've learned that Josh really had nothing to do with the divorce. Sorry all you harcore Distillers fans. I love them, too. But I also love Rancid.

Anyway...I know more people have heard them, or at least heard of them. Where are you?

SAtown_punk
anyone?

periera
I'm a hardcore distillers fan. The first album was definitely the best. Coral Fang does differ from the first two releases, but it grows on you tremendously after awhile. Yes, Brody is one of the hottest women on the face of the earth. Personally, I'm glad for the divorce between Brody and Tim. Though I'm a huge Rancid fan myself, and I'm sorry for the pain endured by both parties, it was something that needed to happen, in my opinion. I guess they just got married too soon. It's sad, but sometimes things happen for the best. At any rate, I don't think the divorce should have an impact on how people feel towards the bands. All that really matters is the music.

lil bitchiness
Nothing wrong with it!!

Broady is super hot!!

I love Distillers...so different..Broady beats Cortney Love by a mile...

slashwristbarbi
I love The Distillers, and am going to agree with everything said so far in this thread! smile

SAtown_punk
I have no ill will towards either parties. I just think they were good for each other. But when I read an interview conducted with Brodie a few weeks ago, I realized that she didn't leave Tim for Josh, and that she wasn't even happy with Tim for the last few years. Oh well, things like that happen. She got married when she was 18, and Tim was like 29. That usually will not work.

LilKitty
Bringing The Distillers back to the top! happy

Man I love this band, and their latest album is soooo amazing!

Df02
i dunno, Brodie scares me....she looks like she would benchpress you and snap u in half if u did nething wrong

eyefan
As if Brodie scares you she's hot as, and the distillers are so cool. I like rancid as well but I like the transplants even nore (another band with tim armstrong)

bobby_sox
well said!

bobby_sox
ay? she can scare me anytime she likes. i wanna do lots of wrong things with her! Happy Dance big grin

tabby999
shes a good shag in need of a wash.

and i think the distillers make some damn fine music. and shes Australian!

Korri
I cant believe i said Any fans?

im so niave smile

Norma Jean
Girls like them give me nightmares. cry

And Courtney Love makes me queasy everytime I see her. sick

tabby999
courtney love makes me sick in general

Red Superfly
I've seen em live @ Leeds Festival last year. Pretty good.

They wanted to set a world record attempt for the most amount of stuff thrown in the air at once at a festival, and the footage would be used on their DVD. EVERYTHING was thrown in the air.

tabby999
crowd participation, makes the show that much more good huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.