Words of Advice!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Do not hire Darkness Falls and / or DreamCatcher!!!! They are beyond awful. Thats All, Thanks!!!!!!!! mad

Cinemaddiction
I could have told you that about "Darkness Falls". I mean, an evil Tooth Fairy?

"Dreamcatcher", I liked.

HockeyHorror
dreamcatcher wasn't that good either. i was expecting something better from that movie.

Darkenss falls was at the same level of Jeepers Creepers (very bad)

Primitive Screwhead #1
The film version of Dreamcatcher is just one more defiling of classic King literature. The only decent attempts they've made were the Shining (Kubrick... not that TV crap), the Green Mile, and possibly Misery. I dread the day the try to take on a movie or mini-series adaptation of the Dark Tower series.

WindDancer
Dreamcatcher was terrible!!! The begining looked very interestin but, after an hour of confusion down the hill it goes! The aliens looks dull, and not even creepy looking. Morgan Freeman character was overly done not even convincing. I haven't seen Darkness Falls so I don't have comments for it yet.

papabeard
what the f**k was with those eyebrows?

darkesthorror
The eyebrow wasn't actually apart of the script or any adaption of it.
It was actually Morgan Freeman's idea. You know when acters get into their characters and think they know them very well and start to throw in their own ideas. Well basicly Morgan Freeman thought it suited the character, that it was an advance to the image or integrity of the character or something along those lines.

amlap
the only good fom dreamcatcher was the memorable bathroom since...which when i saw it i was disapointed, but maybe thats because it was so hyped up by my friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.