Best Werewolf Movie!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Vote for the best Werewolf film.

samhain
Tough one but I went with American werewolf in the end. I can't believe Ginger Snaps got a vote!!!

DeNiro
I voted for wolf I luved that movie then my second fav would be Dog Soilders

Jason420
dog soldiers is the best

BackFire
Dog Soldiers

wicker_man
Dog Soldiers gets my vote also.

eggmayo
Dog Soldiers

Drac39
The Wolf Man starring Lon Chaney Jr!

Wolfie
The Howling

Jennifer_Tilly
Dog Soldiers

Lord_Andres
the howling

Dazzler619
Do you consider Wolfen a werewolf movie?

Mane
Dog Soldiers

SnakeEyes
I am sad to say that the only movie on that list that i have seen is Underworld, which IMO was not that good of a movie. Don't get me wrong though, Werewolves kick ars.

Cinemaddiction
I voted "Ginger Snaps", because it's so unconventional, yet effective. I wasn't amused at all by "AMIL", "The Howling" was TOO DAMN CAMPY, I've never seen "Wolf" or "Silver Bullet", "Dog Soldiers" was ok IMO, and "Underworld" wasn't necessarily a strictly werewolf movie.

BackFire
I've enjoyed Dog Soldiers the most.

Mane
I did too. It was so unlike all other werewolf films.

Lord_Andres
oh dear, I forgot Jack.Nicholson's wolf, man, that is my fav werewolf movie, damn I can't belive I forgot it, and its not the first time either!

PissedOffGoalie
my vote goes to Dog Soldiers, great flick

Darth_Big_Boy
This is tough one. I'm a fan of An American Werewolf In London, Ginger Snaps, and Dog Soldiers.

I voted for AAWIL though.

SlipknoT
American Werewolf in London

Scarpa
silver bullet

SJS
underworld

SJS
or, AWIL

The Redeemer
Definitely! And one of the best to boot! smokin'

Others that I thought cut the mustard were

AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON
THE HOWLING
DOG SOLDIERS
WEREWOLF WOMAN
CRY OF THE WEREWOLF
THE WOLFMAN

dean7879
american werewolf in london
dog soldiers
frankenstein meets the werewolf stick out tongue

Wolfie
Hey, hey, nothin' wrong with Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man. stick out tongue

MildPossession
I like all those in the list, but I had to vote Ginger Snaps, wonderful film, wonderful trilogy actually.

eggmayo
Dog Soldiers.

Major Knight
I really disliked Ginger Snaps, but i did vote for silver bullet.

Cinemaddiction
I'm not much on films dealing with colonial times, personally, but when they applied the lycanthrope gimmick to the 18th century setting in GS 3, I really, really enjoyed it.

The Redeemer
Is there a part III? whistle

Cinemaddiction
I enjoyed 3 more than 2, maybe because Katharine Isabelle was in a leading role, not a cameo/flashback/spectre.

Wolfie
I'd have to say 2 is my favorite of the three. I liked Katharine Isabelle in it. It was kind of a much more subtle AWIL deal.

ragesRemorse
American werewolf in London is the best werewolf flick and will continue to be for a very long time. Dog soldiers was good too, but lacked an atmosphere such as American werewolf in london.

Cinemaddiction
What atmosphere? John Hughes "humor" was as flat, and it was more of a romantic comedy than a "horror".

Nice special effects, but "Balto" had scarier wolves than this muck.

DaneBramage
Dog Soldiers is the innovative storytelling of the werewolf genre. I also liked Brotherhood of Wolves that came out a couple of years back.

Wolfie
Wasn't the "beast" in Brotherhood of the Wolf a hyena?

tabby999
i dunno, Dog Soldiers was good, but some of the guys in the armys acting let it down

MornGlory
i was wondering what that whole Ginger Snaps movie was about?

MildPossession
OOoo I love Brotherhood of the Wolf.

moviejunkie23
i am curios about ginger snaps at this point as well. It looked interesting when i saw it at blockbuster though i never took the time to rent it. Anyone want to explain what its about?

But to the poll i am very suprised Wolf didn't get more votes. Jack was at his best and the movie had other elements besides just horror to keep it interesting.

thats ust me though stick out tongue

Wolfie
I love Wolf but there are better werewolf movies.

Ginger Snaps is about two inseperable sisters, Ginger and Brigitte. Late one night, ignoring the news reports about a wild animal on the loose, they go out to kidnap the b**** Trina's dog for revenge. Walking through a park, they find the dog is already dead, ripped to pieces. Suddenly, Ginger is attacked by the animal, a werewolf. Slowly, Ginger feels the changes take place, mixing with the starting of puberty. So Brigitte, with the help of the lycanthropy expert Sam, must keep rational in finding a way to cure her soon-to-be werewolf sister. Very good movie, I recommend all three of them.

T.M
Dog Soldiers

R0B
Dog Soldiers

eggmayo
Dog Soldiers owns everything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.