Boozin' School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Damn! I can't go back to bartending school until Wednesday. I've got two days to do nothing.

yerssot
So you'll be getting drunk then

ToMacco
Hmm, I could do that. No, it wouldn't be wise to drink during the day, alone. But maybe it will be fun! evil face big grin

yerssot
more time to get drunk

ToMacco
Oh I'm sure my parents and friends would love that.

"Luke, what did you do all day?"

"Ah, I got drunk."

yerssot
"I followed the advice of someone I hardly know" big grin

Thomas H
hey to, take a beer fro me to!! smile

ToMacco
laughing out loud laughing out loud

"So your saying you got drunk all day because one of your internet friends told you to?"

"That's right. Now move away from fridge, I need another beer!"

yerssot
Poodoo! I need a mother like you have!

ToMacco
Well, I'm 22, so they really don't have anything to say about it, as long as it's not their booze.

They know I'm a party animal, but they also know I've got my shit together, so they arn't worried about it. Unless I started to drink by myself, then they would probably say something.

yerssot
so you can't get drunk alone huh?
Well, get to some friends then!

ToMacco
They're all at work or school.

yerssot
get yourself a job then!

ToMacco
yes, that's why I'm going to bartending school.

yerssot
not till Wednesday big grin

ToMacco
*thinks about going to the liquor store*

yerssot
*gives extra money to To*

ToMacco
I'll be right back! evil face

sand person no. 10
you have bartender schools over there. man this country sux. a school where they teach you to pour drinks. i was just taught my sexy landlady boss, to pour drinks that is wink

Thomas H
hehhe laughing out loud laughing out loud

Edna Witch
that's one thing I have never done is work behind a bar. I have been a jewellery salesperson, I have cleaned rooms in a B&B, I have worked in a theme park, Done a paper round, but I have never as of yet worked behind a bar!

yerssot
what about working in an airplane? Have you done that?

mechmoggy
What's with this bar-keep school nonsense, how hard can it be to pour a drink!? You must be the village idiot to fail that course. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Well, any idiot can be a bartender in a run-down slum bar full of drunkin idiots.

This trains me the "proper" way to do things. I'll get to wear a Tux and probably work at a nice resturant or something. I'll make some nice bank!

Cha-ching!!!! $ cool $ cool $ cool $ cool $

Gundark
You can make a lot of money bartending at small private parties or catered occasions. People tend to get really drunk and give you unintentionally large tips.

ToMacco
True, Gundy.

You can make good cash working side jobs like weddings.

Plus, I'll make good tips because I'm charming and hot. I'm good at telling people what they want to hear.

Dim
So, basically what you're saying is that you're a shickster?

sand person no. 10

Gundark
Did he bring you your next drink before the one you were drinking was totally empty ? Thats a good barkeep.

ToMacco
That's not necissarily true, Gundy. They may not want another one.

Gundark
Not the guys I know....... wink

ToMacco
You can just tell, in most cases. I've been taught that you have to read a person, which I'm great at.

Things like if they take their jacket off or not. If they don't, they probably only want one, so you ask first.

sand person no. 10
of course i wanted another one. and he was a great bartender. i was technically still 20 at the time in the us, but 21 in the uk. he understood my plight. but i still don't whether the tip was too much or not.

ToMacco
A $30 tip on a $70 dollar bill? Yeah, that is a damn good tip. You made that bartenders night.

Gundark
sp 10 is very generous. They'll definately remember you if you come back, especially riding those banthas.

ToMacco
I'd give you free drinks.

ToMacco
Well, I can finally go back tomorrow. I've been sitting on my ass for 2 days.

mechmoggy
Then set a row of drinks up for me then, I'll be the one wearing the Wookie costume and using the English accent. big grin

ToMacco
As long as your wearing shoes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.