Best Music band in the 20th century

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
In your opinion, who is the best music band in 20th century?. For me , the beatles are the greatest, music wouldnt be the same without them.

HockeyHorror
music band eh?
well i listen to hip hop so ima say

CunninLynguists

mechmoggy
The Beatles, no competition.

stinkfist462
well this isnt the best list .... but i'd have to say Pink Floyd

wicker_man
Iron Maiden, U2, REM, Queen, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Led Zeppelin, T-Rex, Rancid, Nirvana & The Pixies to name but a few so difficult to pick just one...sorry.

Darth Revan
Well this is bands from the 20th century--remember that without a lot of those bands, the newer ones wouldn't even exist

stinkfist462
true .. but this isnt the best selection i've seen .. but its still good ..

Darth Revan
What would you have put

stinkfist462
idk ... lol .... pink floyd and beatles would have been on me list ...

total metalhead
from that list, The Doors, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and The Who, but you really cant narrow it down to just 10 bands.

hold up...Abba??? your kidding me right????

alic88
dude its tough. but i listen 2 abba the most. they have got some amazing songs

SAtown_punk
ABBA blows. Just my opinion, of course! But the answer HAS to be The Beatles, for the simple fact that they are the most influential band of all time. Darth Revan is right...without The Beatles you wouldn't have many of the bands that are around today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.