Star Wars Episode 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Macester
I was just browsing and I came along Star Wars Episode 3 pics. I was rather impressed and I look forward to the movie coming out because I know it's about Anakin becoming Darth Vader and the Sith Lord becoming Emperor! It's a dark movie as I can forsee and probably everyone else. Do you look forward to it? What possiblities do you think will occur? I heard a stupid rumor that Darth Maul will make an appearance again. My bro believes that but I don't message me with your thoughts!

Chris

Myth
Obi-wan dies later so its not him. And Darth Maul died in episode 1 so he's already dead.

yerssot
George Lucas stated clearly that he wanted Darth Maul to be cut in two to make sure to the audiance that Maul is dead and won't return

btw, there is an entire section devoted to EPIII

nightcrawer89
i know when it coming out and i will never tell. or maybe i will

ybbil33
Well I know darth maul is dead and obi wan dies later and I don't think he'll kill his wife b/c i was told somewhere that she just diapeared and didn't really die, she was just missing. and so i think it's the jedi council

messier4prez
I think HE should kill THIS IDIOT who made this POST/POLL !!!!
WHO'S WITH ME ????

stinkfist462
HAHAHA ..
he will either kill Padme or the Jedi Council ... i think ..

glenn
I'm with you

Vegeta13
im with you also...

evil face

Julie
uh...Obiwan definately lives....

Lyn
I would really, really hate to see him kill his wife.

Mr.Deflok
Maybe Anakin kills Grando Calrissian after he hotwires Anakin's modified Starfighter to go to Prom night.

mindbugaling
he wouldnt kill his wife would he? i thought that her death is why he gets driven to the darkside. i heard that sidious kills her behind anies back

x-men
anakin kind of kills his wife . it is on theforce.net , galactic-yoyage.com and lods of other starwars sites.padme tells obi-wan that anakn has gone to the lava planet . they find anakin and he is angry with padme that she told obi-wan where he was ,they argue and anakin force chokes padme and throws her to the ground with the force.she is very very badley injurd and lets say about half an hour later she dies while giving birth to luke and leia.so he kind of sets off her death if you know what i mean

ybbil33
OMG, where did you read that? i never knew that, wow, so it's at the force.net? ok, i'll check it out. that is so sad.

Lyn
But what of Leia's line in Jedi??

x-men
if you are refering to when she describes her mother in return of the jedi
possibly ... in episode 3 after padme dies bail organa looks after leia with help of another fe-male or something like that.

muntox
reading the sequel stories to the 1st trilogy in book form, it is explained that when anakin became darth he systematically destroyed everyone on the council, save |Obi-Wan and Yoda who went into hiding (and another old guy who turns up in Heir to the |Empire, but that's another story), so for many people the answer to this poll would be old news.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.