Come and get meh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angel*of*Death
Yo! Im Lexy. I am 13 years old and some one you'll neva meet in your ****in life:P. So get use to it. I hope nobody wants meh as dere homies cause it aint gonna happenlaughing out loud. I dont want no enemigas sismokin'? I hope yah know what im talkin bout. I'll be da girl a guy wants sometime or other that will neva have meh!
Lexy rolling on floor laughing fyou
this will happen to u if u an enemiga or enemigo of mine! riflerip the pic attached to dis is meh!

Dogbert
Why are you giving us the finger... confused

dave123
What the f**k?

Be@st
Get a psychiatrist.

MC Mike
Wow... you're real nice. roll eyes (sarcastic) You too Be@st. stick out tongue

silver_tears
no need to be rude no

Be@st
I'm always nice.
Btw Angel*of*Death if I'm your enemigo; you're a dead smiley; not me.

Loopy_UK
lol dont flatter yourself luv, i wouldent touch u with a ten-inch pole laughing

SweetNsouR
hahahahahaha. thats not nice

Dregh
Why do you come to KMC If you are gonna treat us like shit?

Scythe
Meh, watch by the end of the day, you'll be my friend.

Dregh
Who are you talkin to?

dave123
i think he's talkin to the one that made this thread

lil bitchiness
OMG!! IS this one of those little members who are all :''im so god damned sexy''

Wow, you are soooo nice, everyone whats to meet you and GETyou roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do us a favour, get over yourself!!

silver_tears
many hotter and NICER people here yes

juggernaut26
hmmm a little young for me and a little to stupid for anyone to like i'll stick with fallen

Dirty Vader
hehehe....I agree....but thats not right, I....shouldnt.... confused

LanceWindu
Nice spelling roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut26
next time since your obviously new with only one post and one thread started make a new name come back and don't act like a little creep

VENOMfan
this is odd, someone ranted like this yesterday hopefully this thread has the same fate

juggernaut26
chances are it will raz isn't the type of person who just lets a kid come on and bash

Dirty Vader
She's alright...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.