What's the name of this movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CAROL92592
I have been trying to find the name of a movie I saw on Starz or Lifetime...I think, within the last two years. A young woman meets an older woman at a resort in Israel. The older women gives her a beautiful pin (really one of a pair of earrings).
The young woman goes to Paris and meets a man on the train (I think). They fall in love (of course) but she runs away from him only to meet him later at her friends home...along with her fiance. It all gets very complicated. The young woman is called back to her home in the USA where her sick father recognizes the pin (earring) and shows her the other one of the pair. It turns out that the young woman's father met and loved the older woman many years before, but left her. The older woman of course, cannot be found because she died many years before.

The sound track included lots of old (WWII) songs including "The White Cliffs of Dover".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.