This Sucks!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Saturday Night. I have a license. I have a car and my parents say I can go out. But I waited for my one friend to do something at 7 oclock now im callinbg people to find whats up and were everyone is going now i cant get a hold of ne one and im pissed and my friends that are always free to hang out with either have to babysit or go out with their gf's this sucks if i spend all of saturday night on KMC im ma be pissed mad But I do luv all of you but still I WANT TO GO OUT

MC Mike
thumb up thumb down Okay.

AliasNeo15
no expression

MC Mike
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/blink/smiley/youpi.gif

dave123
laughing out loud mike why am i a cross between smile and no in your sig?

silver_tears
how am I a devil shifty

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) It's my answer to your way of life. smile

MC Mike
Oy! This thread is about DeNiro! Not my signature! roll eyes (sarcastic)

dave123
hmm, fair enough happy
and irene, we all know the reason shiftyroll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
no shhhhh the noobs dont shiftyangel

MC Mike
But I think I got burly right don't you think? stick out tongue

Loopy_UK
lol its the same story with me dude, i've had to work 2nite, i got home and everyones all gone out without me cos i was at work. i always feel the need to get out of the house and just do something other than sit at the computer.

dave123
burly is spot on laughing out loud

DeNiro
Were do you work. I wish i worked

total metalhead
this, like all lifes problems, can be solved with alcohol.

in other words, when all else fails, get wasted. thumb up

LanceWindu
He's only 16.

total metalhead
oh...well im 'only' 17.

Dirty Vader
Chuka chuka rude boys! sad

DeNiro
I have a whole bar in my basement. Parents are home but I think Ill take a swge of sumthing. Doubt it though cause i just ate a box of gushers

juggernaut26
well not everyone does stuff on saturday nights like me for instance i just broke up with my girlfriend my friends are out with their girlfriends and i don't feel like driving

DeNiro
Yea but see I just got my license a month ago so I always feel like driving and Im sorry to hear that u broke up with ur gf.

And im going to be over training soon because the place i can really go to all the time and ne time i want is the gym so i am constantly going there now

juggernaut26
and whatever you do don't get wasted havin a drink now and then is fine but don't get drunk a friend of mine died that way

DeNiro
Dont worry im not going to get drunk i am a totally crazy person about my body since i want to become like the guy in my sig one day the last time i drank was a year ago at a christmas party at hooters i drank only like 6 coors

Darth Revan
Well there's nothin wrong with staying home one night

I never go out on Saturday nights

Darth Revan
"only" six?

bLooMiLiCioUs
neither do ismile

shifty whistle

Darth Revan
*muttering* "only" six beers... I "only" drank six beers at Hooters... Which is possibly the worst establishment in the world...

Linkalicious
hahahaha....being a high schooler sucks dick. I finished my date and it was only like 12:30...so i went to a bar and got smashed at the end of the night. Valentine's day rules!

DeNiro
Well Then my computer turned off at 10:30 so I was like **** this shit nothing going good for me and i went to bed now i just ate 9 tcos from taco bell and i feel bloated sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.