Leprechaun Back 2 Tha Hood SPOILERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
i watched this and it was awful. But it was as hilarious as the first 4 Leprechaun movies. So i RECOMMEND TO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. If you have seen all except this, then its better just to watch this...because this is the FINAL MOVIE WHERE HE FUCING FINALLY DIES. Yes the Leprechaun is killed...(permantly im guessing). But this was honestly the best from the whole series realstic wise. There were no plastic bodies like the other movies in the series. I honestly give this movie a 7.8/10. It was fun to watch. i would watch it again just for the comedy.

SPOILERS:
this is one of the parts in the movie i wont forget
he (the stonner dropped a gold coin by accident. the lep got in a little fight then snached the bong away from the guy, he shouted "GIVE ME MY GODDAMN BONG BACK *****!!!" the leprachan shoves it in his gut, you dont see that but after he shoves it in the cammara looks at his stomach and u see the bong jammed straight in their, then the leprachan goes to the kitchen for some munchies!!! two peopl find the body about 3 minuets after then u see the entire thing )

and this had no plastic stupid bodies. looked a little better
the leprachan rips this guys leg off he then starts hopping twords the little dude, and says painfully "GIVE...THAT...BACK..." then he falls down and dies, but it accually could alomost look real, better CGI then the other movies

AND FINALLY THIS IS LEPRECHAUNS ENDING DEATH (PERMANT I HOPE)
they find a four leaf clover and decide to cut it up and stuff it into the bullets for their gun, and shoot the leprachan, the bullets keep getting jammed in the gun the guy with the gun ends up gettin knocked out.so Emily takes his gold down to the boiler room(cause without his gold he's powerless) she tosses it into the fire, the leprachan goes in after it. we think he burrned to death but nope!!!he's still alive, the end up fixing the gun and keep shotting him, they run out of bullets and the damn midget is still alive! so they through him over the ledge and he lands in wet cement(their on a comstruction site, where the preist from the beging of the film was speenig the gold on, it was gonna be a Youth Center).He dies in cement and finally dies.

i had lot of fun

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000D9PNG.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dogbert
lol, this movie was so whack smile

HockeyHorror
lol

Cinemaddiction
It's an "urban horror". What do you expect?

HockeyHorror
it was ****ing funny lol

amlap
this movie jsut plain out sucked!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.