Corran reminds me of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ramathorn from Super Troopers except he isnt like brown like Ramathorn is in super troopers he just looks like him laughing out loud

DeNiro
O come on u guys dont think Corran looks like Thorny a lil bit from the day i say Corran i was like omg Thorny ever time i see Corran pictures I say to my self I AM ALL THE IS MAN laughing out loud

Raz
What the f**k?

MC Mike
I agree with Raz. yes

Dregh
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/blink/smiley/youpi.gif

DeNiro
Ok Raz have you seen the Movie Super Troopers?

dave123
*laughs at dregh's drugged up smilie*

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) You took that fool.

Raz
Yeah, but I don't remember any of the characters...

DeNiro
And Im not Dissing Corran I think he is one of the coolest members on the site. Im just saying he reminds me alot of thorny.

Dregh
Ya...

Give the credit to Mc Mike for the smiley ...

That smiley made me laugh for hours...I even put it in favorites

Corran
I don't think I look anything like him.

DeNiro
Ok the smilie is funny but ne way I still say Corran reminds me of thorny from super troopers.

DeNiro
OO GOD laughing out loud LMFAO Corran made my night laughing out loud

Raz
Who the feck is that?

MC Mike
Actually I saw someone with it and then I searched around for a long time until I found it today. stick out tongue

...ANYWAYS, I think I've seen Super Troopers, but a long time ago. huh

DeNiro
That is thorny laughing out loud and wow thats the closet i ever read Raz almost swear. and Corran u do seriously remind me of him laughing out loud Ur smile and just I dont know laughing out loud

Corran
It's the tan that does it isn't it?

DeNiro
Something does it laughing out loud I AM ALL THAT IS MAN laughing out loud ok im done being stupid i had to i was looking threw the pics today and i just recently watched that movie again and im like i got to post this

Raz
Umm...Corran looks nothing like him.............................he's not balding and no white hair wink

Corran
I have the white hair but I'm not balding, must the bad light inthe pics.

DeNiro
laughing out loud it most just be the smile... and Raz stop taking lil punches below the belt stick out tongue

Corran
It's OK, he has to take whatever shots he can to make himself feel better due to his low self-esteem.

Raz
Oh must just be your siggie then stick out tongue

Raz
Ooops, didn't know you had issues with your hair!

DeNiro
laughing out loud O he does I didnt know that God could be worried abotu self esteem stick out tongue

Raz
Yeah, Corran knows me too well wink

Corran
I don't, well not that I know of.

DeNiro
I keep going back and fourth with Raz's avatar and Corran's sig and thinking they are going to battle soon http://gfx.dagbladet.no/blink/smiley/youpi.gif

Raz
I wouldn't battle Corran..........he's too frail

Ouch!

Corran
Why you little...

DeNiro
DAMN Them sound like fightin words http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/boxing.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.