what were they thinking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
Today I went to Martha's Vineyard, which is a little island off the coast of Massachusetts...and there is a town there called "Gay Head." Seriously! What the f**k? who makes up these names?

lkotbr33
i think u like it there jkjk

§pearhead
What the f**k? you're a real funny guy...confused

DeNiro
Im guessing Tex shifty

§pearhead
Tex would love it there stick out tongue

DeNiro
Its funny When i first joined the site I pm'ed tex and asked who she was. Cause in the sig Tex had this girl with this wire and it said Tex and then the diva and i thought that this "Tex" was a real person like a dancer and when Tex responded to me he was like I am Tex so i just was like What the f**k? stick out tongue

§pearhead
wacko some ppl hate tex...but you gotta love him for the "superior intellect" attitude, SO damn funny...

DeNiro
Tex is one of my favorites on the site. I have a catagory of friends.

The old Members.

The members of my time.

and The new members. Ur at the top of the list for the New members btw big grin

§pearhead
woo hoo! big grin I haven't been around long enough to categorize people so they're just one big glob...more divided into ppl whom I hate becuz the ppl I like there are a ton of...confused and now that freddy vs jason is gone, im pretty much all set stick out tongue

xeous
And I'm at the top of the "Sickening Pr***s That I Never Want to Really Meet" list.

DeNiro
Hey xeous ur about to hit 1000 posts congrats thumb up I know its the qualty not the quanty but ever one deserves to be patted on the back when they hit there first thousand

§pearhead
i didn't even realize that you could see how many posts you had until i had about 1500 laughing out loud i'm not known to be smart

MC Mike
Yeah... the only people over 5000 posts that have quality have to have been here at least 5 or 6 months. Excluding girls cuz they're crazy talkative, and the nerds who have nothing better to do. stick out tongue

xeous
I fall into the second category.

DeNiro
When did u hit 1500 posts ur second day here. stick out tongue Jeeze I have been here since June and you still got more posts then me laughing out loud

But dont worry I just read in a previous thread that someone thought that there was only like 800 members and Lance was like um dude there is over 24,000 stick out tongue I am member 3384

§pearhead
wacko somethin like that...i've cut back a little bit. though thats going to fall apart i got vacation this week and i often stay on KMC till 2 am cuz i got nothin better to do

gabimr2
gayblink!! maybe a gay?!

MC Mike
http://messenger.msn.com/Resource/emoticons/50_50.gif Wha...?

DeNiro
Well I have been here for almost 8 months so I can be considered a quality poster hopefully stick out tongue

gabimr2
I mean! hahahaa.. that maybe a gay put that name to the island

MC Mike
I think 1000 posts per month is normal kinda... stick out tongue

DeNiro
yea not to high or to low. Now my Thread count is a whole nother story stick out tongue

Dogbert
600+ thread count... Congrats D thumb up

DeNiro
The only reason why I am going to say thank you is that I find my threads worth while and popular. Unlike just random stupid threads that people produce in mass numbers. So thanks Dogbert big grin

§pearhead
hey bert, you have the most started-threads here at KMC, according to the top thread-starters list...a drink on me! roll eyes (sarcastic) beer

Deniro, I mean! Cripes, the Daniels-sprite mix is soaking into my head...

DeNiro
SpeardHead i would go back and check that. I belive my name is first then Pablo's stick out tongue

§pearhead
ooooooh...HUGE typo. i meant deniro...lemme change that.

DeNiro
Yea sure, Blame it on the booze. stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
HEY! I live there mad

DeNiro
Do u really I thought that you lived in New York city laughing out loud

NyC-gUrL
Nope, Gay Head is the place to be for me cool

Lord Soth
Other weird City Names:
Truth or Dare, Missouri
Peculiar, Massachusetts
Hot Coffee, Virginia

Matrix_man
i thought u sed u were gona start using punctaution! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.