Hurrah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
All's good in the world of Mechmoggy again. My father had a heart bypass yesterday and it went fine with no complications. He's even coming of the intensive care ward at 2 o'clock this afternoon.

Maybe I'll have a little more time to come on-line and be silly again. big grin

ToMacco
Well that's good to hear, mech.

Gundark
Glad to hear everything's A-OK, mech. Hope he has a speedy recovery. smile

finti
Good to hear Mech smile smile smile

Dim
Your poor Dad... I'm glad to hear he's getting better! smile

sand person no. 10
good to hear, sure hell be running around the neighbourhood again soon.

yerssot
http://www.smilies.nl/bounce/1syellow1.gif

That's so good to hear mech!

http://www.smilies.nl/bounce/1syellow1.gif

ToMacco
Where do you get those goofy different smiles?

mechmoggy
Thanks for the support guys. big grin

ToMacco
No problem, hows' he doing anyway?

Texas
No complications = great!
That's really good news! smile

Edna Witch
Great news about your dad mech!

I don't know about everyone else but I was glad to get rid of you! CAn't they admit you to the hospital too next time! PLease!

queeq
Great news. I hope he can leave the hospital soon.

mechmoggy
This weekend I think, but it'll be about 3 months before he can return to work.

That's just great Edna, you give a guy a nice comment and then take it straight back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ToMacco
Edna is all pissed because Ush was being a bastard, I guess.

mechmoggy
Or maybe she was hoping I'd be admitted so that she can practice some of this doctoring she now learning? The very thought scares me, I've lost all faith in the National health Service. stick out tongue

yerssot
*mental note*
DON'T get accidents in England!

Kiwi Leia
Dont worry yerssot, Id come over and nurse you to health again rolling on floor laughing wink rolling on floor laughing

mechmoggy
I think your in there Yerss. Give her some of your smooth takin' chap! wink big grin

yerssot
ow goody!!!
*runs to London to get an accident so Kiwi Leia can nurse him*

Ushgarak
Well, I still have plenty of faith in the NHS and no time for people that knock it.

Tomacco displays an amazing lack of observation, again...

yerssot
you should be aware of that fact now... for the rest of your life

Edna Witch
Of course if anyonw WOULD like to volunteer to help with my training then i would promise to put all the limbs back in the right place. Promise!

Nice to have you back anyway mech. Glad to know moggyland is happyville again. I was only joking about wanting them to admit you! You know that right?

yerssot
what's the training about?

Ushgarak
Taking people apart.

yerssot
I think ToMacco wants to volunteer

Kiwi Leia
I'll help take ToMacco apart smokin' laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
(Hands Kiwi the tools)

mechmoggy
I've gotta give the doctor who performed the operation some credit, he was a funny guy. When he came around to see my old man he said, "...we didn't do the triple bypass, just a double, because the one artery was too small", to which my dad gave a worried look. The doctor saw this worried look and quickly said, "nothing to worry about though Derek, once we've got the bonnet up, we a a proper job!". rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.