Do Any Of You Ever Plan on leaving the KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neo_Version 7
Just a curious thought...

silver_tears
Maybe in the future big grin

Lord Soth
no no no no

Neo_Version 7
I actually planned on leaving KMC (who gives a crap?!), but I found myself too hooked on to it. Not as hooked as before but I just felt a little uncomfortable turning on a computer, surfing the web, and not logging to www.killermovies.com/forums. Seriously. Im not kiddding.

stinkfist462
same here NV7 ....

silver_tears
Leaving KMC is a sin yes

Neo_Version 7
Says who?

silver_tears
Me cool and everyone follows the rule of Irene yes
Unless your stupid, then you just need to die and do us all a favour big grin

Lord Soth
Says Raz, he does, my preciousssssss KMC.......

Neo_Version 7
Die? do you guys a favour?? my preciousssssss KMC???

huh?! I'm losing you, guys!

Lord Soth
~sidles up to Sil~ Neo wantsss it, yesss, he wantssssss to leave KMC, he does, precious......

stinkfist462
laughing out loud..

your freaking me out man ..

silver_tears
*clones self multipy times* Cookies need love like evrything else yes

Neo_Version 7
Mr. Soth? Are you alright?

badkittykitty
I took a break from the otf for awhile a few months ago..then couple people said I left for good so now I make sure to stop in from time to time smile

Lord Soth
No!! Sothy would hurt a fly! No! Stinky's just a fat hobbit who hates Sothy and tels nasty liesssss!

silver_tears
so you should crybaby

Neo_Version 7
I dont get the cookies or the cloning, silver.

huh?!

silver_tears
its from the matrix big grin
Smithies raverraver

Neo_Version 7
What the hell? You guys are going insane!

Lord Soth
Whoa, that was fuun, man....

Neo_Version 7
huh?!

silver_tears
you know you luv us cool

Neo_Version 7
*shakes silver*

Are you OKAY?! OKAY?!

I'm afraid saving Mr. Soth is too late now.

silver_tears
Every beginning has an end raver

Neo_Version 7
Is that the tagline to revolutions? Every beginning has an end

silver_tears
no its the plot for my secret garden yes

Neo_Version 7
Secret garden? No it isn't! I've seen Secret Garden before, and that's definately not the plot. BEsides it's WAY TOO SHORT to be a plot! I still say it's the tagline. You're really thinking backwards today!

silver_tears
I'm actually thinking forwards but looking in a mirror wacko

Tired Hiker
I will leave KMC when they pry my computer from my cold dead hands. Actually, it's my roommate's computer, so . .. .I don't know. I'm sure when I move, I will buy a computer just to get back on KMC. Because I love this place. It's like a brother to me. It's like a three legged dog that just won't go away. And I have no idea what I'm talking about.

silver_tears
*pets dog and offers him a cookie* happy

Lord Soth
Soth is not beyond help, he's just been drinknig a bit too much Cherry Coke laughing Happy Dance

LanceWindu
I think I will leave KMC one day, maybe soon.

I'm thinking about getting off the internet for good, except to get on MSN at night and to check my e-mails.

silver_tears
thats the schizzle smokin'

LanceWindu
I hope that was directed at Soth, and not me.

silver_tears
of course crybaby
If you ever left Ken I would throw myself in front of a train yes
A little model one on plastic tracks big grin

LanceWindu
Meh, my guess right now is:

I'll leave sometime within a month or 2 months, at least for a while.

silver_tears
*builds train* sad

Lord Soth
You see what Sil would do for you, Lance? You should never consider leaving, it would hurt us too much ~pats Sil's shoulder~

silver_tears
*puts little conductor in his place* sad

LanceWindu
The reason being...I'm not happy with certain aspects of my life right now, and KMC (the main thing I do online) and the Internet are making me procrastinate from making positive changes for myself.

silver_tears
if its very important for you then I dont think we should affect this no
*puts little conductor hat on* sad

LanceWindu
It is sorta important.

I'm not happy with myself, and because of that I don't see how anyone can be happy with me either.

silver_tears
well I wish you luck thumb up

LanceWindu
I'm going to need it.

Tired Hiker
Ken, you leave this place and I will find you in Vegas and force you back on line!!! mad

Tired Hiker
Ken, you leave this place and I will hunt you down if I have to travel all four corners of this universe, and I will drag you back on line by your chest hair!

LanceWindu
Sorry folks, but it's true. My life is in shambles right now, and I need to try and save it before it gets any worse.

I may even leave sooner than expected, within a couple weeks, we'll see.

Tired Hiker
Ken, you leave this place and I will not eat for a month!

LanceWindu
That's one thing I am gonna try to do, not eat hardly at all, I look at myself and see an overweight slob that no one would want to get close to.

Tired Hiker
The worst thing you could do it not eat. Better to eat right and exercise in order to feel and look healthier! Start doing it and stick to it. rock

Lil Seraph
Dude, that's no kewl it doesn't matter what size u r. I was fat but..ok so i wasn't fat or large but i am lazy and i dont have a sixpack yet but dont stop eating completely

Vampiree
no, i won't leave!!!! i will stay sticked to my computer and become one really brainwashed razling and at the ageof 40 i'll start a KMC fan club and open up a temple for Raz... will create a new religion: Razilism.

Tired Hiker
'Razililm'tomcat

SaturnickFlamesX
'Razilism?' What the f**k?

Tired Hiker
Seriously folks, excercise is important in order to maintain a healthy alert internet utilizing lifestyle! Excercise five minutes per day and you are more likely to have excercised five more minutes than your neighbor who is asleep.erm

LanceWindu
The only exersize I seem to get it riding a bike pulling a trailer with 50 lbs in it...about 10 minutes every other day.

lil bitchiness
Sure I plan on leaving...im not going to stay here forever...erm maybe not just yet, but i will leave one day...not sure when...maybe really soon, maybe not for a while...

LanceWindu
I keep changing my mind...I might leave in a couple days...at least for a while.

Linkalicious
i'd leave...but this place is worst than heroine. well, mostly cause of syren. love otherwise i prolly wouldn't be on so much

wicker_man
Seriously, im addicted to this place, i surf many forums but this is the only one that i keep returning to on a regular basis, so i have no plans to leave unless something happens to my Internet connection (i perish the thought). In the words of Homer J Simpson - "How could one little cable bring so much joy".

BunnyWolf
Err... roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm still a newbie here so no I haven't any thoughts on leaving just yet, no...

Pingu
I used to be Baylin and I left but I came back as Pingu!

Raz
I hope that was a joke sad

dave123
I'm gone have to leave sometime, probably when all the noobs take over sad but I'll always keep my MSN, even when I'm in my 30s yes I'll probably be on here less and less as time goes by, until I'm never on at all cry

Syren
Nooooooo!!!!! nonono

Jesus, perish that awful thought! It never actually crossed my mind that there may come a time when KMC is no longer part of my life confused

But if I have to face it, then obviously I will not be here forever..... we all die sometime! wink

Syren
I registered in September last year, but didn't actually become a regular user ((that sounds so dodgy)) until about December, because of the guy I was with at the time. He thought I was on here too often, so he banned me! Remember that guys, when I officially said Goodbye? Well, how long did I last...... 3 days away I think! laughing I just couldn't do it!

And when I split up with him, it wasn't my workmates that got me through it, nor was it my family, as supportive as they all were, it was you guys. I came on here every day for that first lonely week, crying most of the time, but within 7 days I was actually feeling fine! KMC and all the members I have become close to helped me through it. There is absolutely no way I am planning on leaving anytime soon, in fact, I have no plans on leaving at all, let's just wait and see........

KMC is an addiction, but I really don't think it's a bad thing, on the contrary, I really believe I have blossomed under the careful nurture of the amazing people I've met since I registered. Sorry, a little too far there I think.... sick

I love you all, and leaving would be sacreligious, but each to their own.

Lance, good luck whatever you do baby, as long as you know that if and when you decide to return, you will never be forgotten *hugs*

Syren
*thinks for a second*

"Razilism" Hmmm, it has a ring to it........

Will we need the sacrificing of willing, virginal young maidens?

*raises hand*

I volunteer.........

yerssot
"Everything that has a beginning has an end."

Sorry to hear that lance, I really hope things will go well with you, just ffs get that account and things will go better!

I never made it a secret that I do not plan to stay here, the only unfortunate thing is that I have no idea when I'll leave, it depends on certain things

Syren
*gasp*

You are LEAVING Yerssot??

yerssot
not at this moment, no
definitly later on

lil bitchiness
It is Raz..i would never leave KMC! I like this place way too much...seriously, i spent so much time here, and even when i stop coming regualry, i will still most deffinitivly still visit! smile

lil bitchiness
In fact, i will be here, untill I get an IP ban from Raz..then i wouldnt be able to come log on anymore!!! thumb up

cry YOu wouldnt IP ban me would you...shifty

Raz
yay! Happy Dance

Don't worry, I'll IP ban myself before banning you love

dave123
laughing out loud thats the stupidest idea i've heard

Raz
stupid is my middle name wink

lil bitchiness
Yessssss Happy Dance

love Got to love Raz!!

Dave, you know it makes sense..blink laughing out loud

wicker_man
I'll probably leave when i become to drunk to remember the address, but until then ladies and gentlemen you are stuck with me.

Phoenix
NEVER!
I'm going to stay here for ever... evil face

Raz
Me too! Well until Ush bans me wink

Ushgarak
I've still got my eye on you...

yerssot
I thought your full name was Raz Danger Powers messed

clavis9495
IIII CAAAANNTTT LIIIIVVEEEE IF LIVVING IS WITHOUT KMCCCserenade

Raz
Crap, I thought I was invisible eek!

Phoenix
*hands Raz Ring of Power*

now you are! big grin

Storm
laughing

thorncrawler
i happily have no intention of leaving for as long as i can think of

crazy_c
im not leaving unless my mother takes away my internet privileges

Storm
For better, for worse,
for richer, for poorer,
in sickness and in health,
till death us do part big grin

saucybird007
im not online much anymore so i doubt very much i will be here much longer sad

Storm
nooooooooooooooooooooooo cry

yerssot
this thread is the start of a real exodus laughing out loud

saucybird007
sad

Ushgarak
You gave Raz the Ring? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Evy_O
Well, I was on more often during summer, then left for a couple of months... guess that's what I do... At some point, I just beigin to get bored.

yerssot
that or you have to go to "school" stick out tongue

Evy_O
Why "school" instead of just school without the " stick out tongue

yerssot
admit it, you love to skip it stick out tongue

Evy_O
no, it's you that likes to skip it (and others skipping it wink ), I like going to school stick out tongue

yerssot
oh, still sick huh stick out tongue

Syren
Evy, you go off when you get bored? Here? You get bored here?

Syren
*cough* Realy making myself sound like I have no life.......

Y'know, I work, I go clubbing, I sleep and I still manage to be on here for like 4/5 hrs a day, altogether!!

Dregh
I'll leave soon since I'm getting addicted.

NyC-gUrL
I'll leave when KMC becomes boring, and its getting really close to that right now mad mad mad

Syren
That's kind of a problem Dregh!! laughing

Are you already addicted? And if not, how will you know when you are?

Syren
*gasp*

NyC, whatz up hunny? *hugs*

The Force
we can leave together... on like a road trip or somethin big grin

yerssot
with lots of food than?

NyC-gUrL
yerss..he wasnt talkin to you stick out tongue wink

NyC-gUrL
hugsyren

The Force
should we bring him liv?

NyC-gUrL
*thinks*... no

The Force
ok, sorry yerss, it's just me and liv... we get to go "exploring"

NyC-gUrL
yeah yerss, sorry man, but 3's a crowd when it comes to 'exploring' stick out tongue

yerssot
obviously you do something wrong than laughing out loud

The Force
also i don't think my car has strong enough shocks to handle threesomes laughing out loud

silver_tears
messedlaughing out loud

beaujay1
i probably will once all of the potc news is over (once all the movies come out) maybe ill visit occasionally to check up on some movies....ill see...who knows?

Phoenix
*shudders*

I can't believe I gave my precious away...

They stole it from ussssss....

And we wantsssssssss it...

PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSS!!

HockeyHorror
The Day I Leave KMC I Will Send Everyone Here A Box With An Organ In It. smile

thats how much you guyz mean to me smile

(its a good thing)

The One Himself
What da hell is going on? mad The Ring is Mine.... evil face

silver_tears
you are forging the new one shifty
no need for the old one no

The One Himself
A more powerfull ring is coming http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/shifty.gif

silver_tears
Can I wear it eek!
I love jewellery love

The One Himself
But the Ring will graduallly weak u, Irene.... sad

silver_tears
I'll wear a fake copy then love

Phoenix
"stupid, fat hobbit!"

silver_tears
Rude Gollum mad

Phoenix
"Not listening!"

laughing out loud

silver_tears
well I'm listening but not caring wink

ash007
i will leave when the time is right and i will sail away to the undying lands

DeNiro
Well I will always come on KMC if i have a computer and its working. But i bet in the next two years ill be going out alot more since my parents will trust me more since ill be 18 and then ill be like in my 20's and i will really never be home but ill alwyas find time to post

The Force
laughing out loud big grin

BarmyBrummie
I have tried and failed so many times.......the most i could bear to be away was a day........

Neo_Version 7
If you guys plan to leave tho, will you announce it to everyone like Lance did or just leave without any word saying you left?

juggernaut26
i would announce it

badkittykitty
well if i disappear with out a word you guys can asume something bad happened to me..cause I wouldnt not say anything if I can help it..I miss to many people here

juggernaut26
your an ex stalker though bkk

badkittykitty
is that bad?

Neo_Version 7
Felicia, you have a stalker?

juggernaut26
she was a stalker and no that's not bad but if you disapeared i would presume you started stalking again

Neo_Version 7
So "she's" stalking? Alright, I get it now.

juggernaut26
yep

badkittykitty
nah I am just a peeper now,stalking is behind me renske

Neo_Version 7
peeper!? As in you peep what exactly?

juggernaut26
that's what i was gonna ask

badkittykitty
through stuff.. smile

juggernaut26
such as....

Fallen Jedi
couldn't leave even if i wanted to. met to many interesting ppl.

juggernaut26
i like this place to much to leave unless i get to addicted

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>