Fellowship of the Oscar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring is up for 13 Acadamy Awards. That ties Titanic. Titanic won 11 of them.

I think Lord of the Rings will take most of them home, accept Best Director, and Picture honors.

yerssot
we want star wars! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

mah
that's alot of nominations!

and yerss; hopefully that will be in next years nominations, but remember, keep your concentration here and now where it belongs.

yerssot
but master Yoda said I should be watching "Two Towers" soon!

ToMacco
(In the Dude's voice): "Ah. . .F*** it."

Thomas H
Best director tomacco??

ToMacco
except, I meant except, not accept.

It will not win Best Picture or Director, in my mind. But it will win for makeup and special effects and crap like that.

I think it will win. . . um. . .4 oscars.

mah
best picture it will winsmile

ToMacco
I doubt it.

Thomas H
I believe it will take home best picture......after I have seen the nominees for best film I was very diseponted!!!

yerssot
Speak like Yoda you do
http://www.smilies.nl/tales/yoda.gif

yerssot
Speak like Yoda you do

ToMacco
Repeat yourself, you do

Mujaffa
fight you shall not

ToMacco
Historically, the movie which recieves the most nominations wins Best Picture.

But I really think the A Beautiful Mind will take home Best Picture and Director.

Mujaffa
5 bafta's to LORD OF THE RINGS

check with mah or use tv/radio

ToMacco
It's hard to say what's gonna happen Oscar night. I still don't think Fellowship will win Best Picture, or director. It will win at possibly any of the others, though.

If it did win Picture or director, I wouldn't be mad, however.

chica16
LET'S WRITE A LETTER TO THE ACADEMY AND ASK WHY FANTASY MOVIES NEVER WIN! A BEAUTIFUL MIND SUCKED AND SO DID CHICAGO.... THEY WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT LOTR..... what's wrong with them!

Arwen Undomiell
I don't agree with chica16 . Fantazy movies sometimes wins.

Arwen Undomiell
I don't agree with chica16 . Fantazy movies sometimes wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.