Ok how many times have yo useen ROTK

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007

Phoenix
lucky you! I've only seen it 3 times!

*lays down and cries*

I have no money!

though I plan to see it again this week...

Phoenix
Although I've read the transcript five times... but its not the same!

Bloom4ever
omg, you're more obsessed than me, 22 times!?!
I only saw it three times sad , but it's not my fault!
Oh, and can I ask who cried for the movie? I just feel i want to know this big grin

Camellia
Only three times....but then again, the book is always better so if I ever feel desperate to see the film, I pick up the book and read all my favourite parts from RotK!smile

Either that, or I read/write some fanfiction concerning events set during RotKbig grin

Phoenix
me too, Cam, me too!! wink

oh, and Bloom4ever, I am not a cry-y person, yet I got watery eyes in RotK!

Arwene
okay i saw it twice... i would see it agian but im having a lord of the rings nite with my friend so i dont wanna spoil it.. I have it on a copy which suxs as its jumpy

ash007
its the only film ever i have seen so many times.

its such a great film

and did you know that the people who work at the cinema actually recgonise me smile

Arwene
oh no i saw ghost 18 times lol and lord of the rings 2 15 times

Orlando Bloom03
OMG I've lost track! 50 I guess! Hey how do you guys make/get signatures?

Orlando Bloom03
i keep trying but it won't work!!!

Arwene
i use animation work shop... i have a oralndo siggy if you want it

Discos

manny321
twice

PDR
I've seen it 3 times.

Kitoky
I saw it 18 times embarrasment

AlexRyder
I've seen it...I don't think you wanna know....

34 times. embarrasment

I'm all better!

Kitoky
GO ALEX! You glad that popcorn isn't yeast.

AlexRyder
yeah. I can't eat anything for like, 5 days though now. sad

Kitoky
Wow that sucks.

AlexRyder
sad

yeah.

I'm sad because of it.

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh my god!! You lucky people! 34 times??? eek!! I've seen it 3 times and I'm seeing it again this Saturday - YAY! PLUS my sister came to see the first 2 with me so she has to see ROTK with me too - so I'm gonna tell her were have to go happy!

samhain
I work in a cinema, I've forgotten the number of times I've seen it, it is a lot, at least 40 times!!!

Phoenix
what sig do you want? I'll make one for you big grin

aniron
WOW guys I thought seeing it four times was impressive

jorgeiscool
yeah i thought it was too... i've seen it 4 times also.

shadowy_blue
I've seen it 9 times. One at the premiere with my sister and friends, one with my mom and sister again, and the other 7 alone. And I'm proud of it!! big grin

LegolasLover411
the number 29 comes to mind.

Bloom4ever
I wanna see it again!! But i have no one to go with, and that's just boring

Iirima
Yeeps! *is jealous*

Phoenix
want RotK!!! sad

WindDancer
More than 7 times and counting. They guy at the ticket booth already knows me so is getting to be habit for him to see me laughing

Discos
just take a date, it will give you a good 2.5hrs to get jiggy with it,

Orlando Bloom03
Nice sigs guys I need to get a new one...

ash007
yeah i enjoy watching it i managed to tourture my girlfriend by making her see it 4 times

then after that i went with friends then family that ALOT of times by myslef

ancietwisdom
cool As for me, I have seen it 3 times! Very good!! big grin

Discos
lol, nice cat

erm, went to see it all with friends, never been with a chick to see one or went to see it myself, there was a time we were away to see Last Samuri and I wanted to see ROTK (again) so we went to see both!

Bloom4ever
the ppl in the cinema got completely fed up of me calling everday the first few weeks rotk came out, calling everyday to ask if they still had tickets for the show. I got their phone no. in my adress bk. because of that wink

Discos
lol crazy,

I pre-order my tickets, or simply book them over the net before going

Discos - never can be too careful

Phoenix
I always pre-order so I get the first day big grin

Discos
yeah I pre-ordered mine, I arrived to get the tickets an hour before people were allowed to get in and there was still a huge queue, lucky me

Bloom4ever
we can't pre-order tickets in trinidad sad Believe me i tried

Discos
erm, where? (not being cheeky) shifty

mah
Thrice.

Smodden
fivce

Discos
lol,

Discos - *heckles the map out*

WindDancer
I think more people will go see ROTK one week before the Oscars. It might get re-release in certain theathers.

dileno
I've seen it three times (every one on cinema).
I haven't counted how many times I've seen FOTR and TTT, but ~ 5 or 6 times each, plus I see sequences all the time. wink

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh my god, you people who have seen it more than 20 times I praise you!!! eek! I counted how many times I saw FOTR and TTT but then I lost track - I think I've seen FOTR 22 times and TTT I think about 16 times smile

Discos
I have actually jotted down how much times I have seen each,

FOTR = 26
TTT = 18
ROTK = 7

Discos
unfortunatly the cinema I go to now is showing ROTK once a day, I am not sure about the other 2 in the city though.

Discos - Boo...

Leggy_n_Merry
awwwww sad that's terrible sad they should show it eveyday 10 times a day! big grin that would make us happy big grin

Phoenix
big grinbig grin

azszhz
only 5 times not nearly as much as i want and i'm hoping to squeeze in a coulpe more showing before it leave the theaters forever

Leggy_n_Merry
I know it's horrible to think that we won't be able to see it in the cinema after it's stopped showing sad It's just so brilliant in the cinema I can't describe but at least we'll be able to see it whever we want when it's on dvd big grin

azszhz
thank god for DVDs

MorgulLord
37 times. Although only 9 at the cinemas, I have a Copy that my friends, Firends, Brothers cousin sent me from America, ist a bit dodgy but I payed for it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.