what is the best friday the 13th film and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
what is the best friday the 13th film and why?

papabeard
I think The first one is the best, it had the most cohesive and interesting story. It was the first so more time and care was taken over it, it has the aspect of Jason as a child which i feel gave the story more emotonal impact and allowed you to make a connection with the character, and i kind of wanted all the people to die whom were up to no good when they should have been saving his life, also it had the twist that it was jasons mother and not jason, genius! also it had the scene at the end when it is all peaceful and quiet and Jason comes flying out of the water, at which point as an 9 year old boy, i flew out of my chair.

HockeyHorror
5 is actually a fake Jason but it's still in the series. you didn't have to include that but my vote goes to Friday 13th Part 1 and then Part 3 or 2.

Cinemaddiction
I voted for 7, A New Blood. "Jason vs Carrie". Just a cool storyline, and it was Kane Hodder's debut.

8 comes in a close second, just because of the heart eating doctor.

samhain
I went for part 3, I think that's where he gets the hockey mask.

Freddy_vs_Jason
hmm, i'll have to say part 8 and part 9 (jason goes to hell) i didnt enjoy jasonx though

Evil Dead
heart eating doctor (mortician) is part 9........

I vote for the first one.......

SlipknoT
I think that either part 1 or part 4 are the best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.