Are you lonely?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
I seem to be asking all these relationship topics lately. i need that special someone, i think. anyways why are you lonely???i don't really feel it, just a little out of place.

and you? stick out tongue

§pearhead
I can be a loner when i need to, it helps me catch up on my thoughts

badkittykitty

silver_tears
I like being alone, but I prefer company big grin

Pingu
To much going on ever to be lonely but I do like spending time away from everything to sort my head out. Just me and my dog out in the middle of nowhere.... Heaven!

HockeyHorror
im just gonna say read the the second quote in sig.

Be@st
I'm not lonely; I've got Elanor. I'm so lucky. big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, I'm lonely. I've got friends at college, but they don't invite me to any of these out-of-college things that they do. Kinda makes me feel like a fifth wheel.

HockeyHorror
so when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never/
because the dance with the devil might last you forever/
-Immortal Technique (Dance With THe Devil)

if your lonely dont think about dancing with the devil

lol

Crash Overload
Am I Lonely? Not anymore!

saucybird007
Im lonely sad I miss having a man to curl up to at night.
I dont want to be single anymore crybaby

Vampiree
i'm alone. not lonely...

Dregh
I'm single but not lonely , I've got school friends , club friends , neighbours , "found by the street" friends , imaginary friends...

Linkalicious
different girls every weekend is fun...but i miss the attachment of a girl friend. teeter totter...guess i just can't make up my mind.

Angel*of*Death
you are so right. I do that cause no boy has suited me at all. All they want todo is play and hang wit friends. So i'm constantly wit someone new. Just broke up with michael. hes an *******
Lex

LanceWindu
Right now I am lonely.

Vampiree
*hugs lancey*

LanceWindu
Thanks Vamp...but I'm just not in the mood for sympathy.

Vampiree
oh... *backs away*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.