Pearl Harbour, Star Wars Style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Most of you will have seen this rumor but I don't think it has ever been discussed here.

At the start of Ep2 the Republic Fleet of hundereds of ships is gathering as it prepares to head off to fight in the Clone Wars. It is suddenly attacked by hundreds of thousands of Mandalore ships. Almost the entire fleet is wiped out in the biggest space battle ever seen in SW. We could see just how good a pilot Anakin is during this battle.It would definatley be the most explosive beginning to any Star Wars movie. Any thoughts?

Darth Daft
Yeah I would love that too. It would be good to see another huge battle at the begining of a Star Wars movie.

Dim
It sounds most impressive..

Darth Daft
Yeah, much better than the space battle at the end of TPM at least. That was rather lame I thought.

Jedimaster3838
THANK YOU! The space battle in TPM left a lot to be desired. So far the best space battle has been in ROTJ, but I think surely that it can be topped. Lets see why Anakin was such a great pilot.

Darth Daft
Personally I preffered the space battle in ANH. It's more tense than that of ROTJ.

King Jedi
I liked the ROTJ one best as it was more fast paced.

Darth Daft
Perhaps, but I like the way Luke is left alone to blow up the Deathstar on his own. It gives me a great feeling of satisfaction when he fires the missile and becomes one of the rebellion's greatest heroes.
It has to be one of the movie-world's greatest scenes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.