i was forced to say hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ravin
hello!

hopefully i will find time to come back....i just wanted to answer mel gibson's request of information on Jesus or Immanuel...

though Jesus doesn't not have many names as some would like to believe...

i can't wait to see the movie...i do not go to very many movies...and it seems as people are trying to get in my way...but, the Lord is carrying me, again!

now, for mel,

jesus was jewish...and in his time jesus would have been a priest...do you know why? probably not but i will tell you...

mary was from the tribe of the levities which was the priestly tribe...and Mary's first born son would have been a priest not a carpenter...

oh, and what the heck...i need sound to here my russian imitation...of the russian who was thought to be killed flys home to Moscow...

he says...i know nobody look for me....i no dirtydeed...i no done dirt cheap...it's a miracle...he is alive!!! embarrasment

HockeyHorror
welcome and have fun....

ash007
indeed wink

I welcome you to KMC may you use it wisely

Shoukan
Welcome and come back soon to KMCthumb up

ravin
thanks to all who replied...i have been short on time...good luck with the film...cause you want to make a sequel right?

at this time i must fend of my enemies...as someone once said to me...may i find a path and lose the enemies...

Fire
WELCOME ravin, I hope you have a nice time here

Mind you that discussions about a movie take place in the movie section, not in here smile

any questions feel free to pm me

rusky
Yup..heya there ravin smile...what movie are u talking about ?

DeNiro
Wazz up welcome and have fun

Morning_Glory
wave

KillTheLight
blink ello crazy

SlipknoT
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.