Im new

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Angel*of*Death
Hey my names lex and im new. I dont want no enemigas or enemigos so please be friends with me. This is a pic of me
Lexy

Kitoky
Velcome, Velcome! smile

ShadowGirl
Yeah, welcome to KMC and have fun!!big grin

§pearhead
make yourself at home cool

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

poshtotty1987
Hi! I'm Bev and kinda new at this!!!

I have no picture of me atall but i can tell you that i'm v. fun and willing to share thoughts or any ting with anyone if they want to!!

Bev
XxX

misscheetah
hi there Angel*of*Death, how are you doing tonight this my frist time on here. on the cheetah girls message board i would love to be your friend, on here if you wanted to be friends with me i hope we can be good friends on here will im fixing to go now i will write to you some more later ok bye for now.

JacksBabe777
Hi. I joined last night. so i'm kinda new. i'm gettin better at finding my was around though. WELCOME!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!

Fire
welcome, enjoy your stay

nice pic.

misscheetah
hi there Fire whats up. how are doing tonight i like your pic of your sword im glad,you like me pic will im fixing to go now but i will write to you soon ok bye for now.

Isilcal
Welcome!big grin

DeNiro
Wazz up welcome and have fun

PIZZA WARRIOR
I just want to say that I am happy to be here, and I hope my visits will be informative, educational and entertaining.

I am here to discuss anything interesting, my immediate purpose being to comment on the upcoming Harrison Ford film, "The Wrong Element" which I understand will soon go into production.

I am open to any other subject you may want to talk about, as well.

Beastro
Welcome Lex! big grin

SlipknoT
hello

PIZZA WARRIOR
Hello, there.

I hope you are talking to me.

Paola
this thread was started a year ago messed

Ironman
hello i'm ironman well not realy the chracter stop wait you know what i mean anyway, i am a kind person if you get to know me. here we have every thig even a nice moderator named paola ^^^^^ if you ever get board goto the role playing forums its fun. ^.^ hope i helped and enjoy kmc.

PIZZA WARRIOR
Ok, fine.

I will be back later.

SlipknoT
again, Ahoy

nitro-swicked
welcome to KMC

SlipknoT
haaaaaaza

eleveninches
Welcome to KMC big grin
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/welcome.gif

http://artpad.art.com/?ic00am5klg8

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of Insanity - the KMC forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.