im back!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
hey everyone!! im back, i was banned for a bit but im going to be sensible from now!! i love kmc and never want to leave it!!

Vampiree
o.O do i know ye?

crazy_c
what were you banned for?

SlipknoT
your back no expression

Dirty Vader
Back so soon? whistle

dave123
yay

Dirty Vader
Okay I think we scared him away. We're the biggest bastards on the net.

Lord Soth
Does this mean your not going to yell at me? ~backs away slowly~ laughing

Dirty Vader
Hehe...he....I dont get it no expression

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, you didnt scare me off, i just had 2 go, and theres no skool 2 day because of a storm

Lord Soth
I got her mad at one point......really mad

§pearhead
is fvj a guy or a girl? confused

N.Tonks
FVJ is a girl

§pearhead
ah...people are referring to her as he and she like they're interchangeable ...last i checked they're not

Freddy_vs_Jason
huh? yes, i know its hard to determine wether i am a guy or girl because of my name but im a girl

Lord Soth
Yeah, I was surprised when MM1 told me you were a girl big grin

§pearhead
laughing out loud MM1 absolutely despises her..

shaber
Welcome back Dream Warrior!

Dogbert
Aw man, it was nice without her here... sad

Freddy_vs_Jason
thank you shaber!! and i think i shall tell you that i also have the ability to call ppl into my dreams, ne way, yes me and MM 1 are not the best of friends, but he has a lot of growing up to do, when was he last on ne way?

§pearhead
...this morning.

Freddy_vs_Jason
and that is not nice dogbert, this forum is for having fun and making friends, not making hurtful remarks about ppl, wot happened to you? i though you were kool.......

Dogbert
I see through your little act... You flipped out on me before you got banned and now you're trying to be nice...

Freddy_vs_Jason
this is not an act, i have changed my evil ways, and i did not flip out on you, you started telling me to shut up and that u were sick of me and that i was really annoying in the celebrities "sean astin" thread, remember?

Dogbert
Yes I do, you were bitching about how people were obsessed wih him and I shut you up, then u started flipping out... erm

Freddy_vs_Jason
no, i didnt really flip out, i wa sick to death of you always telling ppl wot to do when your not the perfect person here, and for the record telling someone thats its not healthy to be obsessed is not telling them what to do

Dogbert
Yea, you really did flip out... sorry to tell you that... erm

Freddy_vs_Jason
how? wot did i say, as far as i remember i sed

"thats it, i've had enough of your b*** s*** blah blah yadda yadda yadda............

Dirty Vader
Shit! FvsJ is a girl? For all this time....
Wanna get to know me better... shifty

Dogbert
"that's it, i've had enough of you, you are the nosiest ******* on this site and i hate you. What are you doing in the Sean astin thread, what are you, gay or somethin" ((That is pretty close to what you said))

^ Sorry sweetie, you flipped out.... erm

Michael Myers 1
no the b*tch is back (nice or not shes still a B!TCH)

Freddy_vs_Jason
wow, i must'a been such a bitchy **** back then, but now i am more mature and don't use that sort of language.Im sorry

dave123
remember me????

maybe this will job your memory

"die" smile

Fallen Jedi
welcome back, though i don't think we've ever really chatted before.

Freddy_vs_Jason
thats nice micheal, but thats ok, i don't care if you flam me, i'm better than that, i'm not going to re-teleate

Michael Myers 1
dammit it was better w/o her and she cant spell!

Freddy_vs_Jason
jheez ppl, i've been gone a week, not a year, i still remember all of you, but i see some new names.....

dave123
i thought it was a good month by now

why'd you get banned?

Freddy_vs_Jason
if we stay away from each other then things won't be as, well........messy......

Freddy_vs_Jason
i was banned by raz for "trouble making and offensive posts"

Fallen Jedi
and i'm assuming that's a direct quote?

Freddy_vs_Jason
yes fallen jedi, i remember it so well.........

Fallen Jedi
does the memory keep you up late at night?

Dogbert
O well, welcome back, I guess wacko

dave123
cry i wouldnt be able to sleep if i were banned

either that, or i'd get on with my life

Michael Myers 1
haha thats why im not scured of getting baned

dave123
i dont wanna be banned sad
what will i spend my evenings doing sad

lil bitchiness
Well, Raz promiced me, that hed rather IP ban himself than IP ban me! happy

Michael Myers 1
um...er... thats a tough one

Dirty Vader
I was banned for member bashing.
Not even sure for which bashing I got banned...

Freddy_vs_Jason
he did lil bitchness!!! thats it.......time to take out the trash.....i'll be back in a min my dads making me take out the trash....

Dogbert
Good for you thumb up

Tex
So how does it look like being banned?
Do you get some special message when you try to come to KMC?

Michael Myers 1
your dad told you to take a walk?

Dogbert
laughing out loud Nice avatar Tex thumb up

lil bitchiness
I suppose you get the same message when you try to reply to a thread when you are not a member, or try to edit someone elses post, adn you are not a mod..it says, logg in or administrator has disabled your account or something...

Its just a bulletin message i recon.

Dirty Vader
When you get banned, you do get a special message blocking you access to the forums.

lil bitchiness
You can still come to KMC, you just cant log in..

lil bitchiness
yes he did...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28654&perpage=40&pagenumber=2

read Raz's reply to my post on that page...the second one...

Tex
Why thank you, its my latest creation!
I call it 'Suffering Orchid #9'

Raz said I had no talent! mad

Dirty Vader
You have temporarily been banned by the administrator Raz for a period of one day for the following reason:
Member Bashing
You will not be able to access the forums during that time. Time left before end of ban: 0 days.
THEN WHY THE HELL CANT I ACCESS THE FORUMS???!!!

Freddy_vs_Jason
well tex, u can't enter ne other pages, the whole page sez "you have been temporalily banned by "Raz" for a period of 28 days. The ban will be lifted in (how many days you have left) you may not use the boards until this period is over

Tex
That's so hot! smokin'

Linkalicious
**** you say? *strokes handle bar mustace devilishly*

MC Mike
Dave... classic. smile

Freddy_vs_Jason
i like guys with mustaches, but ur to old!

*slaps linkalicious across face*

Freddy_vs_Jason
and dv---you only got 1 day!! member bashing is worse then offensive posts

Linkalicious
*receives slap*

ahem....Right. Well i probably deserve that.

But i don't have a mustache....those are trash!

lil bitchiness
Facial hair kicks ass smokin'

Linkalicious
ewww...not on the upper lip. well unless it goes with a goatee.

Freddy_vs_Jason
it looks good on really hot guys

*daydreams* ahhhhhh...........

lil bitchiness
Yeah...i love it me! smokin' facial hair kicks aaarse!! Unles its blonde or ginger..then..its just wrong messed

Linkalicious
omg...

don't really hot guys look good anyways? I thought that's what made them hot...

lil bitchiness
Like Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp or Benjamin Bratt...thumb up

Linkalicious
ok....so u just named 3 guys that look just as hot w/ or w/o a mustache. show me a pic where the guy looks worst w/o the mustache and you'll sway my opinion.

and in what movie does pitt have a mustache?

lil bitchiness
Benjamin Bratt looks worst with a mustache!

Brad Pitt has beard in 7 years in tibet..he has facial hair...he has a mustache in''Seven''

Freddy_vs_Jason
johnny depp was off "a nightmare on elm street" it musta been one of his first movies....

Linkalicious
i knew about the beard...but i totally forgot about the stache-r in Seven. I guess i was trying to picture him with a mustache like Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York.

Shoukan
Welcome backthumb up

Lord Soth
FvJ: for ****'s sake!!!! i liked seeing wot ur guesses were for my quote but u ****ers havent answered me!! u dicks dont just come in and post once then never post agen , show some ****en respect u stupid pricks!!
god if i ever ran into you guyz i would waste u so bad that they would have to use dental records to identify u!!

Soth: A) What the hell are you talking about?
B)Member bashing is not tolerated
C)Member threatening is not very wise, if such an incident that you so eloquently outlined occurrs, it would be about 7 to 1. Not wise at all.
D) I'm starting to not like you very much at all
E) One more such incident and I'm reporting you. Let it be known that I should have reported you during the you vs MM fiasco, and I don't know why I'm not doing it now.

FvJ: oh well boo-hoo! like a give a damn ne u nark.......this means war.....

That was a lot of funlaughing laughing laughing laughing

Freddy_vs_Jason
well say good-bye to that girl, because i've turned over a new leaf, jheez no-wonder i was banned........

Lord Soth
Lol, Goodbye evil FvJ!!!!

Hiya, nice(r) FvJ!!!

Seriously though, that was funny laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.